The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea I figured it out now. I would say "xbox" then wait until the screen stops instead of saying "xbox record that" in one sentence...on on a side note I think I need to get a tv stand for kinect to put it onthe top because I think my center speaker is interfering with my kinect pick up my voice...I've been having to repeat my self alot...i also got a huge living room with wooden floors and I read that it makes a echo

Have you tried recalibrating it?

Turn your system up very loud and go to recalibrate That should improve it if you have not done it already. Make sure your set up is exactly how it will be in use. If you move the kinect or speakers the calibration is no longer valid

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I'm so fukking average at Ghosts and it gets on my nerves, cause I was pretty dominant on BO2.

I need a squad to run with, brehs...besides I don't have alot of people on my friends list with X1. GT: Imperial B, I'ma start adding some of y'all if the list for X1 brehs is on the 1st page.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you tried recalibrating it?

Turn your system up very loud and go to recalibrate That should improve it if you have not done it already. Make sure your set up is exactly how it will be in use. If you move the kinect or speakers the calibration is no longer valid

Yea I've recalibrate it like 20 times in different positions. Butthe way my system set up, I can only slide the kinect over so far. I have to problems when the sound is low , but once I got it blasting that's when the struggle happens.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so fukking average at Ghosts and it gets on my nerves, cause I was pretty dominant on BO2.

I need a squad to run with, brehs...besides I don't have alot of people on my friends list with X1. GT: Imperial B, I'ma start adding some of y'all if the list for X1 brehs is on the 1st page.

Add me breh, "Warizlove" I'm the only one of my friends that has the X1.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea I've recalibrate it like 20 times in different positions. Butthe way my system set up, I can only slide the kinect over so far. I have to problems when the sound is low , but once I got it blasting that's when the struggle happens.

:russ: First thing I thought of when I read that
th

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so yall just gon skip over my post :wtf: dont be on the wagon when that shyt dorps :pacspit:
I dapped the post last night bruh :yeshrug:
And I even watched the whole vid (and I seen it before) The game seems dope
It has a Last of Us vibe to it, just on steroids :manny:
Yea I figured it out now. I would say "xbox" then wait until the screen stops instead of saying "xbox record that" in one sentence...on on a side note I think I need to get a tv stand for kinect to put it onthe top because I think my center speaker is interfering with my kinect pick up my voice...I've been having to repeat my self alot...i also got a huge living room with wooden floors and I read that it makes a echo
Its extremely important when you calibrate to have the sound up MUCH louder than you normally would have it.
That way, it can hear you while the sounds are loud.

The 2nd part is the fact that the Xbox is constantly learning your voice patterns so that it can adapt to how you talk
It will only get better over time. I can guarantee you that. Why? I had Kinect 1.0 and it can understand me BETTER than Kinect 2.0 can right now.
BUT, Kinect 2.0 has improved vastly since Nov.22

Til this day, it still struggles with a few key commands. Xbox Pause for instance takes me HOME more times than not :wtf:

Xbox Show Menu (pauses games) I couldn't get to work at all before, now its 50/50

Xbox On... forget about it. Once in every 10 tries for me.

One that used to stump me for a while... Xbox Fitness. You gotta say "Xbox, Got to Xbox Fitness" and it'll work
I would say "Xbox, Fitness" or Xbox, Go to Fitness"
And.. all these options in voice commands will take a while to even remember. Really getting the XB1 down via voice commands will take you 1/2months imo.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

might have to indicate who on here cuz of the followers/following thing. I got Ghosts on X1 but I'm on my 360 a lot more lately

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all think the controller could use a few fixes?? The triggers felt better when the controller shell wrapped around the bottom of the trigger. On this controller, they made the trigger shorter and angled the tips upward so when you press down it on with your fingers it feels weird if you're not using the tip of your finger as opposed having the middle-ish part of your finger.
The LB/RB button too feels like it took a step back.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Y'all think the controller could use a few fixes?? The triggers felt better when the controller shell wrapped around the bottom of the trigger. On this controller, they made the trigger shorter and angled the tips upward so when you press down it on with your fingers it feels weird if you're not using the tip of your finger as opposed having the middle-ish part of your finger.
The LB/RB button too feels like it took a step back.
after I got used to the new shoulder buttons, the X1 controller became my fav over the 360. after scoopin some deals on xbla, I've been on my 360 more and after playing so much with the LB/RB on Killer Instinct, those buttons feel like they are broken on my 360 controllers in comparison

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after I got used to the new shoulder buttons, the X1 controller became my fav over the 360. after scoopin some deals on xbla, I've been on my 360 more and after playing so much with the LB/RB on Killer Instinct, those buttons feel like they are broken on my 360 controllers in comparison
:yeshrug: Idk I still haven't gotten over them yet. I'm probably too used to the 360 controller as Iit fits like a glove in my hand as with the PS4 controller.