The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anybody know how to stop that hand from popping up on the screen? or at least how to make it go away. i be watching TV and a random hand pops up on the screen with the play pause controls.
A capture device you say? So Kinect 2.0 isn't a sufficient capture device :mjpls:
an HDMI capture device

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
welp i pre ordered titanfalls :ehh: i dont know how long ill fukk with it them boys fukked up by coming out around the same time Mario Kart 8 Drops :wow:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got that golf game?I need some peoples ghosts/ profiles to play against.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Since they fixed the servers, I've been enjoying BF4 alot now.

Still feel like I'm out of the loop w/ the mechanics a bit though. I'm REALLY good at FPS shooters...But for some reason, I'm losing 1 on 1's at an alarming rate.

I can't put my finger on it.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Since they fixed the servers, I've been enjoying BF4 alot now.

Still feel like I'm out of the loop w/ the mechanics a bit though. I'm REALLY good at FPS shooters...But for some reason, I'm losing 1 on 1's at an alarming rate.

I can't put my finger on it.

I've been playing a lot of BF4 lately also. Just TDM though since this is my first BF game and I'm just getting used to the mechanics. I like the game but my only issue with it is sniping. Probably because I'm only level 6, and my snipers suck, but I can never get a 1 hit kill. Also, I have a love-hate relationship with the maps. I like the three tier design most of the maps have, but this usually ends up with a camp race to the rooftops.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I've been playing a lot of BF4 lately also. Just TDM though since this is my first BF game and I'm just getting used to the mechanics. I like the game but my only issue with it is sniping. Probably because I'm only level 6, and my snipers suck, but I can never get a 1 hit kill. Also, I have a love-hate relationship with the maps. I like the three tier design most of the maps have, but this usually ends up with a camp race to the rooftops.
Breh, I run w/ 3 other dudes, next time we are all on, we'll run some games.