The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh:

So what happens when the hard drive cocks out?

$59.99 left in the bushes? :stopitslime:

Im Guessing The Game Will Be Saved To Your Account, So If You Get A New XBOX And Sign Into Your Same Account You'll Still Have Your Game

That Max Game Is $15 Bucks BTW And Well Worth The Money

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im Guessing The Game Will Be Saved To Your Account, So If You Get A New XBOX And Sign Into Your Same Account You'll Still Have Your Game

That Max Game Is $15 Bucks BTW And Well Worth The Money

Screenshot_2014_01_10_22_08_41.png

This? Says it doesnt come out til April.... :what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy was playing Ryse on my cousin xbox and shyt, the frustration he was going through playing it was laughable. Dude was fighting some chick with dual blades named boudica or something. :skip: The cheesiness of the combat was so glaring. The frames were just off, like she'd do a move and even though the attack didn't visually hit the player it would still register as a hit causing this jankyness. The chick was just straight up sliding with robotic moves :scust: I honestly think a second Ryse game with improved combat mechanics similar to a platinum game(Bayonetta, MGR, W101) would be make the game solid as the presentation is nice. Again I'm not throwing shade I'm just saying the game would go long ways with improved combat mechanics. Saying it's fine right now is just being in denial.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My boy was playing Ryse on my cousin xbox and shyt, the frustration he was going through playing it was laughable. Dude was fighting some chick with dual blades named boudica or something. :skip: The cheesiness of the combat was so glaring. The frames were just off, like she'd do a move and even though the attack didn't visually hit the player it would still register as a hit causing this jankyness. The chick was just straight up sliding with robotic moves :scust: I honestly think a second Ryse game with improved combat mechanics similar to a platinum game(Bayonetta, MGR, W101) would be make the game solid as the presentation is nice. Again I'm not throwing shade I'm just saying the game would go long ways with improved combat mechanics. Saying it's fine right now is just being in denial.

The bolded never happened in my play through. And the combat in Ryse is better than a lot of other games. It's not meant to be like those games you mentioned. It's more cinematic and deliberate as opposed to combo heavy twitch fest. And in my opinion the combat is much better than other games that go for the cinematic style. For example after playing Ryse, assasins creed combat feels like trash to me.

What Ryse needs is some puzzle/exploration elements that can break up the monotony of fight after fight. Or maybe they could have done more with the commander elements allowing you to really command the battlefield RTS style. Also a PvP gladiator mode would be awesome.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The bolded never happened in my play through. And the combat in Ryse is better than a lot of other games. It's not meant to be like those games you mentioned. It's more cinematic and deliberate as opposed to combo heavy twitch fest. And in my opinion the combat is much better than other games that go for the cinematic style. For example after playing Ryse, assasins creed combat feels like trash to me.

What Ryse needs is some puzzle/exploration elements that can break up the monotony of fight after fight. Or maybe they could have done more with the commander elements allowing you to really command the battlefield RTS style. Also a PvP gladiator mode would be awesome.
so true I can't even play AC4 that combat system is:scusthov:.Gonna have to force myself to play it is the story good at least?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah this isn't some glitch or whatnot. Mind you he was dying multiple times and this wasn't only happening with her but other bosses like this one big guy in a mask and a axe. He was also fighting some dudes in a coliseum ring with gold armor and pink mohawks or something. It's the part where the main character is wearing all black. It's hard to explain I need gifs but basically when you're in an attack, the animations kind of "reset" or seems to skip frames. It's mainly when she does this sort of spinning attack and I noticed he'd try to counter with his shield and often you'd hear the sword clash against the shield noticeably earlier than when it actually does which sort of threw him off.

Compared to other games Idk, it's similar to assasins creed now that you mention it except I'll give this game the edge due to the executions looking smooth due to it slowing down.