The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah this isn't some glitch or whatnot. Mind you he was dying multiple times and this wasn't only happening with her but other bosses like this one big guy in a mask and a axe. He was also fighting some dudes in a coliseum ring with gold armor and pink mohawks or something. It's the part where the main character is wearing all black. It's hard to explain I need gifs but basically when you're in an attack, the animations kind of "reset" or seems to skip frames. It's mainly when she does this sort of spinning attack and I noticed he'd try to counter with his shield and often you'd hear the sword clash against the shield noticeably earlier than when it actually does which sort of threw him off.

Compared to other games Idk, it's similar to assasins creed now that you mention it except I'll give this game the edge due to the executions looking smooth due to it slowing down.

He was probably hitting the wrong button. With the bosses there is a specific patern you must learn. If you try to sneak an attack in when you are supposed to be blocking or shield bashing you will get hit.

With her spinning attack you need to block three times and your timing has to be perfect for the last one or you will get hit. It's best to just roll out of the way and attack her after her animation is over

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I picked up these two earlier

20140111_161320.jpg

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the Xbox record features bother any of you guys?

Example: I was raping in COD earlier and I wanted to save the clips....Well I tell the Xbox to "record that" the screen goes into voice prompt mode and I get killed. Does anyone know of any plans to make it more fluid?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Example: I was raping in COD earlier and I wanted to save the clips....Well I tell the Xbox to "record that" the screen goes into voice prompt mode and I get killed. Does anyone know of any plans to make it more fluid?
? idk what u mean, when i say xbox record a small box shows up at the top of the screen, doesnt stop the gameplay or nothin tho

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

breh, thats on you for getting distracted really :yeshrug: :ufdup:

whenever you say a proper voice command, an indicator will pop up in the top right corner showing you what you said then continue listening for other commands for a few seconds. It's like that for every command and if the indicator is distracting, just say "Stop listening" and it goes away

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, thats on you for getting distracted really :yeshrug: :ufdup:

whenever you say a proper voice command, an indicator will pop up in the top right corner showing you what you said then continue listening for other commands for a few seconds. It's like that for every command and if the indicator is distracting, just say "Stop listening" and it goes away

Yea I figured it out now. I would say "xbox" then wait until the screen stops instead of saying "xbox record that" in one sentence...on on a side note I think I need to get a tv stand for kinect to put it onthe top because I think my center speaker is interfering with my kinect pick up my voice...I've been having to repeat my self alot...i also got a huge living room with wooden floors and I read that it makes a echo