The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its funny people on Craigslist are still trying to move these systems for $600 when damn near every Best Buy and Gamestop and their websites have these in stock now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Serious question, and I know I could find this info elsewhere, but i figured I'd ask y'all first. I'm a big pc gamer, with a nice rig. Is there any reason for me to get an xbox 1, in terms of exclusives or something else I can't get in a pc? Or, should I just wait on a good exclusive to drop next year or the year after?

Exclusive games on Xbox right now are Forza, Dead Rising, Ryse, and Killer instinct. I enjoyed all of them Ryse was short, but the other three are great games. It's up to you to decide if that's enough to earn a purchase. The next big game on X1 is TitanFall, but that's on PC as well.

Later in 2014 sunset overdrive, quantum break, and halo come out. And all 3 look to be very promising.

Also to TV/media/kinect stuff is pretty cool, if you'd be interested in those types of things

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Serious question, and I know I could find this info elsewhere, but i figured I'd ask y'all first. I'm a big pc gamer, with a nice rig. Is there any reason for me to get an xbox 1, in terms of exclusives or something else I can't get in a pc? Or, should I just wait on a good exclusive to drop next year or the year after?
wait at least till the end of 2014 if not mid 2015 to get an Xbox One. There isn't gonna be anything on the console that demands a purchase for a good while.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exclusive games on Xbox right now are Forza, Dead Rising, Ryse, and Killer instinct. I enjoyed all of them Ryse was short, but the other three are great games. It's up to you to decide if that's enough to earn a purchase. The next big game on X1 is TitanFall, but that's on PC as well.

Later in 2014 sunset overdrive, quantum break, and halo come out. And all 3 look to be very promising.

Also to TV/media/kinect stuff is pretty cool, if you'd be interested in those types of things

wait at least till the end of 2014 if not mid 2015 to get an Xbox One. There isn't gonna be anything on the console that demands a purchase for a good while.

I appreciate the advice, brehs. :cheers: I think I'm probably gonna just hold off until late 2014 for those exclusives

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I will say this though, about the whole "just wait thing" you never know what your circumstances and finances will be in the future (2014 or 2015).

If you for the money now and can afford it without it breaking you why not get it now??

Again like the above stated there are solid games out now and if you're a responsible working adult it's prolly not like you gonna be putting 11hrs a day in gaming anyway.

2K is more than enough to hold me down as I love Myplayer and I want to finally go deep in it. The last 3 2Ks I have never got the retired player and get all the HOF achievements and some cases never even made the Finals.

I didn't even get to the All star game on 2K13 :damn:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No baseball game this year though... What is microsoft gonna drop to fill that void?

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
its funny people on Craigslist are still trying to move these systems for $600 when damn near every Best Buy and Gamestop and their websites have these in stock now.
ha i got 2, im comin off one for 500 obo, shyt i had it for 500 with ghost on FB and dudes were saying why pay that much lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I've had my xb1 since black friday. definitely an impulse buy, but thats why you make money :manny:. I was a 3cept back in the days but also had a 360. I also don't get caught up in the stan wars but for now I'm reppin that box. when uncharted and GOW come out, i'll cop that ps4 but I'm not trippin for now.

I was one of the few people who HATED the 360 controller, i like their minor update to the controller and the triggers give me a sega saturn feel w the responsiveness :ahh:

I have 2k14 (50-19 online) and just got BF4 for $20. add my tag, MercuryHayes
A former 3 cept too...

You might be the next one I make a movie out of...

Gamertag: DPresidential :shaq:

Like my coli name...
DPresidential:shaq:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

The xbox one online gaming is superior, and there are a few games that will be exclusive to xbox consoles. Namely Ryse, Forza, and a host of other XBLA games like Max brotherhood and shyt.

But if you really enjoy online PC gaming, look at the console exclusive list and see if those games are worth it to you.