The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Forza is just :wow:

I don't know how u nikkas aren't hooked on this game. I started playing around 7 last night and the next time I took my eyes off the screen it was midnight :damn:

I have both Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 and Need For Speed on PS4 and neither of them shyts have grabbed me like this. The way the triggers rumble and react to the way you drive is just :ohlawd: and them graphics are also top notch.

I might convince myself to trade in Killzone and get Dead Rising based off all the positive reviews I've seen on the internets lately. But to be honest I played that quick lil Demo for it and I didn't like too much :ld:

The controls were ass and the guns I kept finding only had like 4 bullets and didn't do shyt but rile all them mothafukkas up. Imma need some of y'all to sell me on it. I LOVE Left 4 Dead but I just don't know if I can get jiggy with Dead Rising:patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forza is just :wow:

I don't know how u nikkas aren't hooked on this game. I started playing around 7 last night and the next time I took my eyes off the screen it was midnight :damn:

I have both Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 and Need For Speed on PS4 and neither of them shyts have grabbed me like this. The way the triggers rumble and react to the way you drive is just :ohlawd: and them graphics are also top notch.

I might convince myself to trade in Killzone and get Dead Rising based off all the positive reviews I've seen on the internets lately. But to be honest I played that quick lil Demo for it and I didn't like too much :ld:

The controls were ass and the guns I kept finding only had like 4 bullets and didn't do shyt but rile all them mothafukkas up. Imma need some of y'all to sell me on it. I LOVE Left 4 Dead but I just don't know if I can get jiggy with Dead Rising:patrice:

Cosign on Forza. That shyt is amazing.

Dr3 is not a shooting game. You can upgrade your character to hold more bullets, but the real fun in the game comes from making combo weapons and creating fukkery.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
@TheGregReaper I'll see you in Forza soon. I'm waiting for the UPS delivery.

Anyone know what the fukk is up w/ the 2k Servers? shyt is pissing me off.

You gonna love Forza breh, every race is an adrenaline rush especially racing online against nikkas.

Do you have Dead Rising?

Daps
Dude, wtf is up with battlefield's servers? I finally make the switch from cod to battlefield after all these years and you cant even join a server. If I'm not getting kicked out, then I'm in a queue waiting for a server to jump on. Cod may have its faults, but at least you never have a problem getting on, and there's more people who have ghost which makes it even more difficult to understand why EAs servers are so bad.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dude, wtf is up with battlefield's servers? I finally make the switch from cod to battlefield after all these years and you cant even join a server. If I'm not getting kicked out, then I'm in a queue waiting for a server to jump on. Cod may have its faults, but at least you never have a problem getting on, and there's more people who have ghost which makes it even more difficult to understand why EAs servers are so bad.
if playing Conquest try to join rooms with less than 60 people in it.You should get right in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y'all still having issues?

I played it on ps4 like 3 hours straight today...no issues

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
2k really is on some fukkboy shyt

the link doesn't even lead to a 2k14 article. They don't even care at this point :snoop:

Edit: nevermind they changed it to a 2k14 article

Daps
its straight on X1
Sometimes it is, a lot of the time its not. I've never heard of this queue ish until about a week ago, like I said, it doesn't make any sense you cant just get straight on. I even tried going though the server browser and still the same problem. If this keeps up over the weekend I might have to trade this thing in for forza. The multiplayer is crazy fun, but their servers are straight crap, activision can get it right and they cant? cmon