The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Exactly. Anyone claiming the Xbox One has no worthwhile games is full of it.
its those miserable fukks that stan the ''other side''.nikkaz saying we don't have games cuz they aint got shyt:bryan:.Look at their thread some of em regret buying that shyt because of the lack of games.But its cheaper superior hardware what good is that wit nothing to play dumb nikkaz:camby:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
its those miserable fukks that stan the ''other side''.nikkaz saying we don't have games cuz they aint got shyt:bryan:.Look at their thread some of em regret buying that shyt because of the lack of games.But its cheaper superior hardware what good is that wit nothing to play dumb nikkaz:camby:
B B B B B But the potentials, Just like last gen with the Cell cpu! Games make the system not the other way around. To be honest I want MS to be the underdog because we win in the end. MS does not like to lose.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
We need what ps4 has so I can play game audio through regular headphones
I would drop $60 on a revamped controller right now

fukking Microsoft dropping the ball. I've been using surround sound headsets for over 5 years now, it's how I game, m$ is pissing me off with this shyt

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

fukking Microsoft dropping the ball. I've been using surround sound headsets for over 5 years now, it's how I game, m$ is pissing me off with this shyt
An adopter is dropping early next year.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

I'm using my X42's as we speak,chat puck and all:datazz:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is there any way to turn off the controller vibration. I cant aim for poo poo... my BF4 stats:to:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
x42's work with the x1? :ohhh:
I got x12's :flabbynsick:
IMAG0939.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
you hear the game audio + voice chat with that? I remember reading about ppl doing this but I swore it only allowed voice chat.. I'm assuming it's only voice chat since the headset is only connected to the controller and not the One.
I get both,can control game audio on headset,and voice chat volumes plus mute through puck

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I get both,can control game audio on headset,and voice chat volumes plus mute through puck

:ohhh:

how the fukk is the headset picking up the game's audio when it's only connected to the controller? what type of sorcery is this?