The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This shyt really dulled my night.

Waiting for these servers I had to watch "Cut Loose- Foot Loose" with the olé lady.
Footloose3_FRANK151.gif

:beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anybody with both a 360 and an Xbox One know what Live reports you as doing if you got both on at the same time?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just saw this promo on the dashboard, if you buy 3 of any of these games between now and Jan 1 you get 3 months of Live Free.

The games are:

Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood
Powerstar Golf
Killer Instinct (Either paid version)
LocoCycle
Crimson Dragon

It also notes that if you previously purchased 1 or 2 of these games before the promo started then buy the 3rd during the promo you will still get the live.

You will get the code around 3 weeks after the close of the promo (Jan 20)

Offer good in US, Canada, and UK
Peggle 2 shoulda been in there. deal ain't worth it for me

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more questions fellas...i got the box to play music from my phone per instructions in this thread but is there a way to listen to my music while playing games? This is a big deal to me...

Also fellas add me. Warizlove....All I mostly play is cod , ki and I'm copping battle field tomorrow. ... i don't have no friends because they all are copping whenthe price drops:beli:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
One more questions fellas...i got the box to play music from my phone per instructions in this thread but is there a way to listen to my music while playing games? This is a big deal to me...

Also fellas add me. Warizlove....All I mostly play is cod , ki and I'm copping battle field tomorrow. ... i don't have no friends because they all are copping whenthe price drops:beli:
Well they have at least 2 yrs for a price drop. Maybe the upgrade bug will hit them when the big names start dropping exclusively on next gen systems. My GT is Sh0rtRibs feel free to add me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jesus fukking Christ does every game take two hours install.

:mindblown: I'm losing my mind over here every time I install a new game. This is my 3rd game, in the past three days...

Copped NBA2k btw

Unplug from the Internet before you put the game in and it will install quick. You can even start playing before the install is complete. The updates will automaticaly download/install in the backround.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Jesus fukking Christ does every game take two hours install.

:mindblown: I'm losing my mind over here every time I install a new game. This is my 3rd game, in the past three days...

Copped NBA2k btw
fukkin 2k took like 8 hours I'm never downloading no games that big ever again