The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gave everyone on this page +rep, happy holidays!
The page ain done yet
oliver-twist-can-I-have-some-more.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Merry Christmas to all, and I know we all on that next gen tip but right now y'all may be missing out on some great deals on xbla. got the other 4 eps of the Walking Dead game for under 2 bucks each, I Am Alive is $4, Bioshock Infinite was $15, the Wolf Among Us ep1 is free and season pass is 33% off, and a ton of other good deals

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...I seriously am addicted to Upload Studio.

I'm on my Kanye West, "I'm the modern day Walt Disney...I'm Andy Warhol" shyt...

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?res...38&authkey=!AOtMfXAnAoIm4WA&ithint=video,.mp4

Straight making movies out here.

I really would love for them to evolve their upload studio though. Mini movies based on online experiences is just GOAT for me. It's more fun than actually playing right now. Any news about what they plan on doing w/ upload studio?

Merry Christmas to yall by the way.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

I'm on my Kanye West, "I'm the modern day Walt Disney...I'm Andy Warhol" shyt...

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5DD37FB4894D38C3!138&authkey=!AOtMfXAnAoIm4WA&ithint=video,.mp4

I really would love for them to evolve their upload studio though. Mini movies based on online experiences is just GOAT for me. It's more fun than actually playing right now. Any news about what they plan on doing w/ upload studio?

My nikka is a young James Cameron on this Upload Studio shyt :wow:

That video is too cold breh :myman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My nikka is a young James Cameron on this Upload Studio shyt :wow:

That video is too cold breh :myman:
:salute: 'preciate it brethren.

Between my newborn & the X1, I'm surprised I'm not hallucinating from lack of REM sleep. Probably why I'm hungry on some creative shyt.

You online tonight though?

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5DD37FB4894D38C3!138&authkey=!AOtMfXAnAoIm4WA&ithint=video,.mp4

i always said they fukked up by not making xbox one BC we coulda got some great clips out of that library from gears to halo to Mass Effect to Red Dead to GTAV these nikkas fukked up

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
:salute: 'preciate it brethren.

You on tonight? Between my newborn & the X1, I'm surprised I'm not hallucinating from lack of REM sleep. Probably why I'm hungry on some creative shyt.

You online tonight though?

Considering PSN has been down all day from all the new traffic I'll be on :beli:

I gotta pickup some more new games tomorrow with this Christmas cash I got today because all I have for X1 right now is Ryse and Max

I play 2K, BF4 and all that on PS4

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Dude, that's a fantastic video man. Your mad talented man.