The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Wal-Mart where I live has 5 Xbox One's in stock. :patrice:

I told myself I was going to hold off and wait until Spring/Summer to buy one but right now I am on the fence.

Is NBA2k14 good? I heard the game modes are poor and its filled with micro-transactions. Does Forza have the same problem? Also how is Killer Instinct?
KI is worth the $20, and I think it and Dead Rising 3 and the best games out, I havent played forza tho, but I have never had as much fun playing a racing gamer than I have with DR3..just started with the max game, it was only $15... I think grabbing an Xbox now is a good choice unless you wanted to wait for a smaller version. Also, it seems like they are releasing lil arcade games every week not sure how long this will last, but its good to have new games while we (me) wait for Titan Fall and Spark

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Claimed mine on PS4 but it should work for X1 as well. Hopefully.

2K Locker Codes:

Next Gen. N14PS-2PRSJ-RIAQC-5DTV8-P27P6

PS3/360. N14PS-4LFPV-SKUYK-EARPN-9IA5Q

Add the dashes and capitalize. Just entered mine and it's for 3000 vc.

B4VMOQG.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think I am joining the dark side and getting the xbox one over the PS4 first :wow:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I have dead rising 3, as soon as I got up to the part where fight the bikers I was like "fukk this game" because the controls where awful

Plus 4 slots to hold weapons and they all degrade hell a quick so I never want to use my good weapons because I turn a corner and there are 10 million zombies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have dead rising 3, as soon as I got up to the part where fight the bikers I was like "fukk this game" because the controls where awful

Plus 4 slots to hold weapons and they all degrade hell a quick so I never want to use my good weapons because I turn a corner and there are 10 million zombies

For the biker fight just get in a car and run them over. And you can upgrade your character to get more weapon slots

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok I'll give it another shot, but it was the first biker fight where they are throwing explosives at you and you have to try to shoot them

For the most part you should be able to find a car to run them over. After you kill a bunch of them the boss comes out and you have to shoot him. You just gotta keep moving and keep finding stuff to eat on the ground

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'll give it another shot, but it was the first biker fight where they are throwing explosives at you and you have to try to shoot them
if you need help I'll join the coop and help you beat it

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I am joining the dark side and getting the xbox one over the PS4 first :wow:

I don't have to choose until March but man the console that was going to come with the games didn't. Did come with higher resolutions. My only issue is that the xbox one is extremely buggy. Seeing and playing both quite a bit since they have come out... I like both but I'd be more comfortable not having a ps4 than I would not having an xbox one.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I don't have to choose until March but man the console that was going to come with the games didn't. Did come with higher resolutions. My only issue is that the xbox one is extremely buggy. Seeing and playing both quite a bit since they have come out... I like both but I'd be more comfortable not having a ps4 than I would not having an xbox one.
buggy? No hate but what do you mean? Mines been very stable.