Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's like the first game I want on Xbox

Kinda looks like god of war & 300 had a baby

How's the gameplay? Because the game looks superb

Game play is fun as fukk. Really satisfying pulling off so many awesome executions. I personally enjoyed it better than GOW, but definitely see room for improvement. The graphics and story are TOP NOTCH in my opinion.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Think Ryse Gets A Bad Wrap Cuz It Starts Out Boring And Tedious As fukk, Once You Leave Rome And Get On The Boats Is When It Gets Good

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So I got my X1.

I digitally purchased NBA2k..I figured that'd be the game I play most and would love to always have it available. That install speed :stopitslime: I was fooling around w/ snapping tv & watching the last season of Sons of Anarchy waiting for it. Watched my Knicks lose, so that pissed me off even more... I don't see myself digitally downloading a game...especially for retail price again.

I'm taking my X360 COD Ghosts to gamestop today... DO they still have the upgrade to Next GEn for $10?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I tried it... I tried that Trine 2 as well. Loved the 3d but I need competition, great graphics, great story. That's what gets me going.

From Every Game? You Need A Great Story When You Play NBA2k? All Games Dont Fit The Same Standards Of What Makes A Good Game, When You Play Super Mario You Want A Good Game That Provides Fun

If You Wanna Limit Yourself Then :manny:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Every Game? You Need A Great Story When You Play NBA2k? All Games Dont Fit The Same Standards Of What Makes A Good Game, When You Play Super Mario You Want A Good Game That Provides Fun

If You Wanna Limit Yourself Then :manny:

I need competition when I play 2k. Side platformers don't usually keep my attention. I don't want to be limited but that's just the say it is sometimes.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So I got my X1.

I digitally purchased NBA2k..I figured that'd be the game I play most and would love to always have it available. That install speed :stopitslime: I was fooling around w/ snapping tv & watching the last season of Sons of Anarchy waiting for it. Watched my Knicks lose, so that pissed me off even more... I don't see myself digitally downloading a game...especially for retail price again.

I'm taking my X360 COD Ghosts to gamestop today... DO they still have the upgrade to Next GEn for $10?

yeah last until the end of december

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I Think Ryse Gets A Bad Wrap Cuz It Starts Out Boring And Tedious As fukk, Once You Leave Rome And Get On The Boats Is When It Gets Good

Rome only gets a bad wrap cuz it's hated on and shytted on by some cats that never played the game. But just want some fodder to knock the GAWDBOX for

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's like the first game I want on Xbox

Kinda looks like god of war & 300 had a baby

How's the gameplay? Because the game looks superb

See, this right here..... I don't get the GOD Of War comparison.

GOD is about a superpowered being that does some extraordinary shyt and fights all type of Greek mythical monsters.

Ryse, you're just a common man, a soldier that fights other humans