The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea, you can see it in the vid. (fightstick and KB/M test).

A good stopgap 'til the XIM4 drops, atleast :manny:

Then NVM. The SRK Tech folks are already working on pad hacks for sticks. Also I'd save money getting one of them adding it to my existing stick. And most importantly, no multitple sticks to carry.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I Just Found Out We Can Watch Each Others Game Clips On the XBOX :ohhh:

@PS4 Court Throw That NBA LIVE In The Bushes Breh, Such A Huge Difference From NBA2K
Its the demo bruh, but... now that we are on the subject
NBA Live... very good game. Better than any BBALL game on last gen consoles :manny:
I'll break it down in another thread...
Since the updat every game i've been in has failed half way through and peggle keeps force resetting...
Total opposite for me. You sure you updated tho? It supposedly came yesterdy. And I have my xbox set up for automatic updates. Once I turned my system off, it started doing some kind of update
Light was flashing like it does on the 360. IDK, try it again later, should be working for you by then

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone else having problems getting the XBone to turn on using the voice command?
It'll turn off fine, but i've only gotten it to turn on once using my sexy voice.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Anyone else having problems getting the XBone to turn on using the voice command?
It'll turn off fine, but i've only gotten it to turn on once using my sexy voice.
Yeah, but they just pushed an update that takes away that feature (for now at least)
Which is funny that info isn't really well known. I'm sure there is 100,000 ppl who will try it today and that shyt ain't gonna turn on for them :russ:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah, but they just pushed an update that takes away that feature (for now at least)
Which is funny that info isn't really well known. I'm sure there is 100,000 ppl who will try it today and that shyt ain't gonna turn on for them :russ:
yeah but after you turn it on with the controller or the button on the console it goes back to whatever setting you had it at. Xbox On been workin fine for me before and after the update and its how I turn it on 98% of the time. y'all either aint loud enough or not giving enough time between words

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yeah but after you turn it on with the controller or the button on the console it goes back to whatever setting you had it at. Xbox On been workin fine for me before and after the update and its how I turn it on 98% of the time. y'all either aint loud enough or not giving enough time between words
Bruh, Canadians say Xbox On very awkwardly so its easy to pick up on.
I think you guys go "Dingity dungaroo aye" or something. Real talk tho, Xbox On rarely works for me
And I mostly use the voice to navigate. Even if I have a controller in my hand. :manny: