The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just played Dead rising for about an hour getting the rest of the blueprints, and maxing out everything, and I forgot to save. :snoop: :sadcam:

Im on now tho if you wanna play send a party invite.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just so yall know, there's some fake instructions going around to enable backwards compatibility on the Xbox One. they are fake, they are from 2+2chan, and they will brick your console

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I knew of most of those features, but I know when its time to use it?
I'll be like "Uh Xbox.. uh.. se.." then the xbox will stop listening :to:

Just out of curiosity, how do you put it into D-mode?
All retail Xbox One consoles will eventually be able to turn into developer units. However, an Xbox One developer has revealed how to unlock some of that functionality right now. Going into Settings and pressing left bumper, right bumper, left trigger, and right trigger will enable what many are calling "devkit mode." "This alone does not turn the console into a developer kit," a company representative said.

"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit. We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable. Customers who have put their consoles into this developer setting can revert by restoring factory defaults under Settings / System, select Restore Factory Defaults," the company told Engadget.
http://www.shacknews.com/article/82...de-discovered-but-microsoft-warns-against-use

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just played Dead rising for about an hour getting the rest of the blueprints, and maxing out everything, and I forgot to save. :snoop: :sadcam:

Im on now tho if you wanna play send a party invite.

You want to get on that Dead Rising? Played yesterday and i'm hooked! :yes:

Running over hundreds of Zombies in the RamCycle never gets old! :wow: