The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just a lil heads up tip for all my Xbox One gamers on Battlefield 4.
If there is any issue with the online? Sometimes it'll tell you the EA servers are not online/etc?
Or maybe you about to start a match, and everyone is stuck on the preload screen? (happened once in 7days)

The solution is fast, easy, fo-sheezy :tu:

When either or anything happens. Going to an app that doesn't take you out of the game won't work.
So basically just say "Xbox, go to Killer Instinct" then immediately go "Xbox, go to BF4" and the game will load up like it does the first time.

Approximately 15seconds later, you at the multiplayer screen, online working, you winning :win:
On PS4/PC. If there is a hangup. You gotta restart the whole system/game and wait til you get back to the title screen. No 15secs and you back to winning. Thats an XB1 exclusive :myman:

Now if you wanna see some Gangsta shyt? http://sdrv.ms/1cnKq7I

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just a lil heads up tip for all my Xbox One gamers on Battlefield 4.
If there is any issue with the online? Sometimes it'll tell you the EA servers are not online/etc?
Or maybe you about to start a match, and everyone is stuck on the preload screen? (happened once in 7days)

The solution is fast, easy, fo-sheezy :tu:

When either or anything happens. Going to an app that doesn't take you out of the game won't work.
So basically just say "Xbox, go to Killer Instinct" then immediately go "Xbox, go to BF4" and the game will load up like it does the first time.

Approximately 15seconds later, you at the multiplayer screen, online working, you winning :win:
On PS4/PC. If there is a hangup. You gotta restart the whole system/game and wait til you get back to the title screen. No 15secs and you back to winning. Thats an XB1 exclusive :myman:

Now if you wanna see some Gangsta shyt? http://sdrv.ms/1cnKq7I

Had to do this last night. After a game finished I was sitting on a black screen for minutes and finally figured I should try to load another app and go back to the game. They have to get this fixed, it happens way too often.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Had to do this last night. After a game finished I was sitting on a black screen for minutes and finally figured I should try to load another app and go back to the game. They have to get this fixed, it happens way too often.
I'd be annoyed if it didn't work so fast tho. Its like hitting reset on the old skool NES how fast it loads.
Its like the XB1 has a built in fail-safe :gladbron:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just got level 50, and I have this one weapon I can give you so you will level up real quick, let me know when you get it.

Dat Grim Reaper :blessed: I get 3 or 4 of these, find a mob, and get free points. I haven't even put that much time into it, and I'm at 39. Is there something better?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dat Grim Reaper :blessed: I get 3 or 4 of these, find a mob, and get free points. I haven't even put that much time into it, and I'm at 39. Is there something better?
There is a fire reaper that is better than that, but what made me level up the quickest was one of the shout weapons, the one with 4 pylons on it.. Use Y when you use it it covers more ground, just go into a crowded area and dont let your combo drop and you should be abe to level up once or twice with just one of the, of course make sure the book you have assigned is the one that gives you extra PP. i'll get on in like an hour or two for a lil to give the weapon out, and then whoever gets it can give it to others.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There is a fire reaper that is better than that, but what made me level up the quickest was one of the shout weapons, the one with 4 pylons on it.. Use Y when you use it it covers more ground, just go into a crowded area and dont let your combo drop and you should be abe to level up once or twice with just one of the, of course make sure the book you have assigned is the one that gives you extra PP. i'll get on in like an hour or two for a lil to give the weapon out, and then whoever gets it can give it to others.

Oh, okay. I have the one with two pylons. I like it, but it doesn't cover your back, and he drops it when hit sometimes for some stupid reason. I get to look forward to handing out even more work :blessed: