The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
You have no idea on how inventory is kept and moved/sold. In your fanboy mind having no consoles to sell is better than having consoles to sell.

Way to twist my statement breh. Obviously I was comparing how quickly units were moving and correlating amount of sales to that (demand). But if its the 3rd batch for X1 it makes a little more sense and I'll take the L :manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
today was supposed to be my productive day and all I've been doing is playing Killer Instinct :wow:

just noticed that, kinda odd. Orchid is dope too. I moved on from Thunder and been playing with her a lot lately.

She's been my fave. Shame she's the only person you can't buy individually :sadcam: Ahh well, copped the full ultra edition. :win: Played some of the OG version, now moving on to the XB1 attempting to nail this 100+ ultra with my homegirl. :takedat:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
She's been my fave. Shame she's the only person you can't buy individually :sadcam: Ahh well, copped the full ultra edition. :win: Played some of the OG version, now moving on to the XB1 attempting to nail this 100+ ultra with my homegirl. :takedat:
you never know, try the other characters and you might like them more. its also good to practice with them just so you know how to combo break them properly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you never know, try the other characters and you might like them more. its also good to practice with them just so you know how to combo break them properly

How far can you get in survival mode on hard?

I can barely beat the first person:snoop:

I do ok online, but the computer controlled characters just break all my combos:sadcam:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
How far can you get in survival mode on hard?

I can barely beat the first person:snoop:

I do ok online, but the computer controlled characters just break all my combos:sadcam:
hol on, let me snap Homeland real quick, load up KI and check the stats :win:

15 is my highest. the overall highest is only 27. the difficulty ramps up pretty steeply

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That Insanity is a bytch! I struggled through the last 15 min. I'll be doing this regularly though, as its a fukking GREAT workout.

I need to get on this. I have a job interview on Friday though, a nikka can't die before I ace that motherfukker though. Once I'm back home Friday evening? :lift::lift::lift:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That Insanity is a bytch! I struggled through the last 15 min. I'll be doing this regularly though, as its a fukking GREAT workout.
How you get to it? I tried and it just didn't load up. That was a week ago, never tried again.
XBOX Ones STILL on Amazon. PS4s sold out within minutes
How many PS4's were available sir. If you don't know, then your logic has a serious hole in it.
Xbox's are outshipping PS4 at no less than a 3:1 margin. Thats why you always see Xbox's at places.
But all these places sell out, then get restocked quickly. And thats how it SHOULD be.

In the past, these companies would purposely produce small amounts to drive up the hype. You still falling for that in 2013 is special bruh :heh:
But its all good. Microsoft was prepared this time, they don't need to generate hype, they got it
Now everyone who wants to, can eat. Thats not a negative bruh...