The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bunch of photshop losers out here. They even fooled me with the bullshyt. Here you go:

Fake Photoshopped gif:
h53A2BBD5

Real Actual Gif..
ed27f.gif

Don't believe everything you see on the internet friends.

:laugh: The PS4 banner shaking all over the place and TV image drifting off center should've gave it away.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Extinction mode in COD Ghost aint as lame as I thought it would be :leon: it's actually pretty challenging too.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally dl'd Killer Instinct. Feel right at home like it's 1994 all over again :ahh:

But the only character I wanted to buy individually is Orchid and she's not available?! Help!

Jago/Sabrewulf/Glacius/Thunder and Sadira are all there individually. :sadcam:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
XBOX Ones STILL on Amazon. PS4s sold out within minutes
Wrong! It was made available yesterday and it sold out on Amazon. They got a new shipment today and its on sale again.

MS just got a better supply of X1 coming in. They are selling out and restocking which is a good thing.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Wrong! It was made available yesterday and it sold out on Amazon. They got a new shipment today and its on sale again.

MS just got a better supply of X1 coming in. They are selling out and restocking which is a good thing.
:usure:. Regardless X1 been in stock for about 5 hours straight on AMAZON of all sites. Whenever Ps4 hits Amazon you literally have 1 minute to purchase or you missed out. Sony is outselling it quite easily.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:usure:. Regardless X1 been in stock for about 5 hours straight on AMAZON of all sites. Whenever Ps4 hits Amazon you literally have 1 minute to purchase or you missed out. Sony is outselling it quite easily.

That's the narative that you want push, but it could mean that there are just less playstations available.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
That's the narative that you want push, but it could mean that there are just less playstations available.
Maybe, but a 5 hour difference? You do know how fast shyt sells on Amazon right? Those black friday deals and especially these next gen systems. You literally have to spam click for some of these deals. For xbox to be on sale for 5+ hours on Amazon means they have about a 10 to 1 at minimum stocking advantage, or people just want PS4s

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
today was supposed to be my productive day and all I've been doing is playing Killer Instinct :wow:
Finally dl'd Killer Instinct. Feel right at home like it's 1994 all over again :ahh:

But the only character I wanted to buy individually is Orchid and she's not available?! Help!

Jago/Sabrewulf/Glacius/Thunder and Sadira are all there individually. :sadcam:
just noticed that, kinda odd. Orchid is dope too. I moved on from Thunder and been playing with her a lot lately.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe, but a 5 hour difference? You do know how fast shyt sells on Amazon right? Those black friday deals and especially these next gen systems. You literally have to spam click for some of these deals. For xbox to be on sale for 5+ hours on Amazon means they have about a 10 to 1 at minimum stocking advantage, or people just want PS4s

It's not a five hour differnce. This is the third batch that has come available in the last 48 hours. Two of them sold out immediately, as did the ones from best buy, Walmart, and GameStop.

If we assume that allotments are the same with each release that would mean that X1 sold 3 times as many ps4s

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You have no idea on how inventory is kept and moved/sold. In your fanboy mind having no consoles to sell is better than having consoles to sell.