Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
voice6da9w.png

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ima need answers for this brehs seriously...guys does your xbox one record game clips by itself sometimes it did that to me a couple of times..or do you think I might of said something that made it think I said record ? Is there anyway to prevent this

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yeah those drivatars are dope. The x1 will completely change gaming (like we all said...)

just the concept of Drivatars could change gaming all together. Imagine a Madden or NBA 2K season mode with the AI running off the tendencies of other players off your friends list or practicing against virtual AI versions of people on your friends list. letting you study how they play and develop strategies on how to beat them. I know they talk all this power of the cloud stuff but honestly that's a game changer.

If I were Microsoft I'd try to restrict that concept to the Xbox One cloud because that would influence me to buy games heavily. If they could keep that away from Sony it'd be big.

2K Sports laid the ground work for drivatars with their "VIP" feature which started in NFL 2K5. You can make the AI play like a friend or yourself by assigning a profile to a team and they brought this feature to the NBA games as well. The Drivatars is obviously much deeper and will offer a better experience over time...can't wait to see similar things implemented (or in 2K's case expanded) in future games. shyt is genius,

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Ima need answers for this brehs seriously...guys does your xbox one record game clips by itself sometimes it did that to me a couple of times..or do you think I might of said something that made it think I said record ? Is there anyway to prevent this

I think it takes random highlights from time to time. I left 2K running at the main menu yesterday and it started up a random demo game like it always does and my XGoat recorded a clip.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:obama: Breh that Killer Instinct is dope. I only played it a few times on my cousin joint but hearing that announcer scream "UULLLLLLLLLLTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" is fukking :wow:. GOAT fighting game sound. That music that goes with the ultra combo is fukking dope as hell. I'm eating crow.

One of the greatest feelings playing a video game. Whoever they had in the studio doing the announcer voice put his heart and soul into each reaction...sometimes i'm like :wow: other times i'm :laff: from how serious dude took it...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yea they do it on they own when they feel it's a big moment