The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I went to neogaf to see what their thoughts on the XBOX ONE is. to no suprise they're doing fud control as usual. there thread on the XB1 disc issue is filled with people who don't even own the system reporting problems where as the PS4 thread was filled with :whoa: only people from this site. site is entertaining mods is bias as shyt:laff:

Intro

Behind the Turntables
Daps
The disc drive error is real. I'm hold with the these Microsoft ninjas right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I went to neogaf to see what their thoughts on the XBOX ONE is. to no suprise they're doing fud control as usual. there thread on the XB1 disc issue is filled with people who don't even own the system reporting problems where as the PS4 thread was filled with :whoa: only people from this site. site is entertaining mods is bias as shyt:laff:
i had to throw a Petey Pablo CD in my shyt just to make sure it didn't eat disc.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Well Im nervously waiting for mine to be delivered today. I can say this it will be a easy for MS just change Blu-ray drive manufactures. At least the issue is not all over the place like the PS4 issues are.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Return
return
the system if you hate it so much. I'm sick of your complaining.
Criticism only becomes complaining when you don't wanna hear what's said. if I hated the Xbox One I wouldn't have gone out and spent almost $850 on all this shyt. Unlike you and other known Microsoft fanboys I don't hate any console. When I hear you and your Xbox marketing buddies around here praising this shyt for including voice commands and Kinect them my dog walks by when watching a YouTube video and a hand pops up and starts activating stuff on screen and when i'm watching Youtube on my PC with the Xbox off and a guy says Xbox One and the system cuts on I'm gonna call that shyt out.

There's a lot of stuff they got right here. The Windows 8 style OS is light years ahead of Sony and Nintendo's offerings but some of this shyt they forced on us is buggy as hell.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Nikkas were crying on some
ikaIm5I5QosdJ.png

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
So how does this walmart BF price match work? Target gonna have 3 month live for $10
I'm already able to go on their site and pull up that price,do I just go to Walmart today and show em that?:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol @ Microsoft blocking a search for the Playstation 4 from Kinect on the Xbox One using Bing. They also blocked Nintendo Wii U.

msi8.jpg