The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it's crazy breh's the journey two months ago i thought there was no way i'd be able to get a XB1 even after a couple of months after it was released let alone the first day :wow: i literally made up my mind last week that i wanted one but i thought it was too late :to: now im here thank you BASEDGOD

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
it's crazy breh's the journey two months ago i thought there was no way i'd be able to get a XB1 even after a couple of months after it was released let alone the first day :wow: i literally made up my mind last week that i wanted one but i thought it was too late :to: now im here thank you BASEDGOD

:salute:

Thats exactly what I did with the PS4

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
aight...i must be fukkin up with something...

when i say Xbox Off...it pauses...when I say Xbox turn off it gives me the menu option to select yes or no. when I do this it doesn't turn on when I say "Xbox On", I have to use the controller. I think it's because I turned it completely instead of putting it in standby mode.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
lol @ Microsoft blocking a search for the Playstation 4 from Kinect on the Xbox One using Bing. They also blocked Nintendo Wii U.

msi8.jpg

You've played this thing now

Why would you even be thinking about a ps4?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
is there a reason my x1 TV is skipping

This happened to me at first and I was gonna post about it till i googled and found a fix. Plug out all the cables in the back of you cable box, wait 30 seconds and plug them back in...should work perfectly.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
You've played this thing now

Why would you even be thinking about a ps4?

Brainwashed NSABox Stan mentality :dead:

Nikka why should the search be limited :what: ?

The homie owns both systems what if he wanted to bing search what ps4 games are worth getting?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
aight...i must be fukkin up with something...

when i say Xbox Off...it pauses...when I say Xbox turn off it gives me the menu option to select yes or no. when I do this it doesn't turn on when I say "Xbox On", I have to use the controller. I think it's because I turned it completely instead of putting it in standby mode.

When I Ask It To Turn Off I Get Its Attention First, I Say "XBOX" Then A Lil Menu Option Pops Up And I Just Say "Turn Off"

(You Dont Have To Say "XBOX Turn Off" At That Point Just "Turn Off")

To Turn It On I Said "XBOX On" And It Turned On, Not Sure Where Ya Having Issues With That One, It's Probably What You Said Though With Stand By Mode, I Mean The XBOX Is Technically Off But The Kinect Is Still Listening For The XBOX On Command

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
To Turn It On I Said "XBOX On" And It Turned On, Not Sure Where Ya Having Issues With That One, It's Probably What You Said Though With Stand By Mode, I Mean The XBOX Is Technically Off But The Kinect Is Still Listening For The XBOX On Command

is the lights on your kinect on after you turn the xbox off? mines are off...not sure if thats the issue...

edit:

nvm...i just did it...I think i was giving the command too quick after turning it off....