The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man fukk this Kinect. My dog walking around causes a hand to pop up and randomly click stuff on the YouTube app

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
x292.jpg

I gotta figure out how to proceed from here. The wires are insane in the back and the soundbar on the top shelf takes too much space. Need a third surge protector and possibly a mountable tv stand. Also gotta clean shyt up in general.

don't wanna sit the cable box on thr PS4 or XB1 the Wii U would sit over it but it can't fit between the XB1 and AV receiver. that shelf with the PS4 center channel and gaming PC is done. its an exact fit.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
brehs Its still so real I was up all night this feels like next gen. The voice commands :gladbron:my chick woke up and of course i swagged it out :myman:
Me: hey babe "sits back and kicks feet up" Xbox Watch Tv "lights up green switches to sportscenter"
Her::gladbron::mindblown::dahell::ooh:
Me: "Xbox Go home" lights up green goes to home with sportcenter still playing on home"
Me: "Xbox Play NBA 2k14" lights up green switches to 2k right back into the game I was playing"
Her::youngsabo:ohhhh "Xbox go home" "xbox play 2k" "xbox music" xbox xbox" nothing happens
Me::whoa:
Her::wtf:
Me: "Xbox Off" lights up green switches to off screen "Yes" system turns off
Me: It only works with my voice its voice activated :banderas: