The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
x292.jpg

I gotta figure out how to proceed from here. The wires are insane in the back and the soundbar on the top shelf takes too much space. Need a third surge protector and possibly a mountable tv stand. Also gotta clean shyt up in general.

don't wanna sit the cable box on thr PS4 or XB1 the Wii U would sit over it but it can't fit between the XB1 and AV receiver. that shelf with the PS4 center channel and gaming PC is done. its an exact fit.
here's a easy wire fix. Just get a bunch of the twisty ties from the produce section of the supermarket, and use them to organize wiring.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
brehs Its still so real I was up all night this feels like next gen. The voice commands :gladbron:my chick woke up and of course i swagged it out :myman:
Me: hey babe "sits back and kicks feet up" Xbox Watch Tv "lights up green switches to sportscenter"
Her::gladbron::mindblown::dahell::ooh:
Me: "Xbox Go home" lights up green goes to home with sportcenter still playing on home"
Me: "Xbox Play NBA 2k14" lights up green switches to 2k right back into the game I was playing"
Her::youngsabo:ohhhh "Xbox go home" "xbox play 2k" "xbox music" xbox xbox" nothing happens
Me::whoa:
Her::wtf:
Me: "Xbox Off" lights up green switches to off screen "Yes" system turns off
Me: It only works with my voice its voice activated :banderas:

shyts So Sick Breh, Watching TV And Telling That shyt To Mute :wow:

I Love How It Keeps Track Of Your Previously Watched Channels And You Can Seamlessly Switch Back

I Really Dont Think The Novelty Will Wear Off, Its That Convenient And Useful, Not Saying Im Not Gonna Use My Remote Again But I Can See Myself Using Both

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs Its still so real I was up all night this feels like next gen. The voice commands :gladbron:my chick woke up and of course i swagged it out :myman:
Me: hey babe "sits back and kicks feet up" Xbox Watch Tv "lights up green switches to sportscenter"
Her::gladbron::mindblown::dahell::ooh:
Me: "Xbox Go home" lights up green goes to home with sportcenter still playing on home"
Me: "Xbox Play NBA 2k14" lights up green switches to 2k right back into the game I was playing"
Her::youngsabo:ohhhh "Xbox go home" "xbox play 2k" "xbox music" xbox xbox" nothing happens
Me::whoa:
Her::wtf:
Me: "Xbox Off" lights up green switches to off screen "Yes" system turns off
Me: It only works with my voice its voice activated :banderas:

lmao amazing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
x292.jpg

I gotta figure out how to proceed from here. The wires are insane in the back and the soundbar on the top shelf takes too much space. Need a third surge protector and possibly a mountable tv stand. Also gotta clean shyt up in general.

don't wanna sit the cable box on thr PS4 or XB1 the Wii U would sit over it but it can't fit between the XB1 and AV receiver. that shelf with the PS4 center channel and gaming PC is done. its an exact fit.
Yeah, you def need a bigger TV stand

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
well Xbox Ones are more profitable than PS4s were on eBay. profits are close to $150.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Mine in the same location. My parents live out there. Yall think my mom can go up there this morning and have them reroute it to me in Dallas? Or would it have to be me who went in there and did it?
I think it would have to be you otherwise they'd be held liable for all types of lost shyt