The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Dude your games were so much better until the reviews started hitting and they were average or worse Dead Rising sub 80 Killer Instinct sub 80 so that happens and instantly your message shifts to something else negative about the competing console.

Its like listening to a Democrat or a Republican talk on a political pundit show. the message never changes they just shift talking points and attacks but the message is always the same we're right and they're wrong even when that actually isn't the case.

at the end of it almost everything you say will be pro Microsoft and anti-Sony. don't you see the problem with this? the problem with having your taste in anything dictated to you be a company and brand? your only loyalty in gaming should be to your own personal taste not a brand roster a company puts out.

Oh you have used it? (don't get fan girlish over something you're getting no kick back for)
And yes kinnect is being forced on me, if it wasn't it wouldn't be a mandatory purchase
They are basically telling me "x1 is better with kinnect" but they are not giving e an option, sure I can discard it after the system is set up.... But to me it's like I just paid an extra $100 tax. It's corporate bullshyt at its finest.

I think after reading these reviews (and ignoring the obvious bias of the Polygon review) I'm going to hold out hope that there will be a Titanfall Bundle with out the kinnect. If they never sell the system with out the kinnect I probably won't buy it. I feel like they're trying some "mark of the beast" type shyt

I'll still rock my 360 for now, I'll still support the company, but I can't justify a XO just yet

Y'all are on some bs. You seem like you are upset because the x1 scored better than the ps4. This is a console review not games. You sound a little buthurt I see. As far as the Kinect is concerned just don't use it. all that other bs you talking is for the birds. It sounds like you don't like a difference of opinion.

Edit: mark of the beast? lol yeah you have taken the conspiracy theory to a new level lol

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dude your games were so much better until the reviews started hitting and they were average or worse Dead Rising sub 80 Killer Instinct sub 80 so that happens and instantly your message shifts to something else negative about the competing console.

Its like listening to a Democrat or a Republican talk on a political pundit show. the message never changes they just shift talking points and attacks but the message is always the same we're right and they're wrong even when that actually isn't the case.

at the end of it almost everything you say will be pro Microsoft and anti-Sony. don't you see the problem with this? the problem with having your taste in anything dictated to you be a company and brand? your only loyalty in gaming should be to your own personal taste not a brand roster a company puts out.

You're smarter than this

You know dead rising and killer instinct are going to be very good games

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You're smarter than this

You know dead rising and killer instinct are going to be very good games

It's obvious he's upset to type all that out when I personally have never said Xbox 1 games would score better than ps4 games, he got me mixed up with somebody else but is OK I'm going to enjoy my system in a couple days.

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Y'all are on some bs. You seem like you are upset because the x1 scored better than the ps4. This is a console review not games. You sound a little buthurt I see. As far as the Kinect is concerned just don't use it. all that other bs you talking is for the birds. It sounds like you don't like a difference of opinion.
Delete

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I'm getting a Day One XBOX One on release date :to: :banderas: :damn: :win:

There aren't enough smilies to display my happiness. I was resigned to waiting for the restock :to:

Thank you #based Amazon :blessed:

EDIT: Just got the confirmation. :wow:

So who should I sell my XBOX 360 and shyt to, Gamestop or Best Buy...I'll be researching today, but y'all nikkas might know whats up.

I got: the console, 2 controllers, GTAV, COD: Ghosts, NBA2K14

Last edited: