The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Y'all are on some bs. You seem like you are upset because the x1 scored better than the ps4. This is a console review not games. You sound a little buthurt I see. As far as the Kinect is concerned just don't use it. all that other bs you talking is for the birds. It sounds like you don't like a difference of opinion.

Edit: mark of the beast? lol yeah you have taken the conspiracy theory to a new level lol
Did it score better? I don't care about Polygon, every other review site are saying not to rush into BOTH systems

That puts them on equal standing
You can't sit there and defend Microsoft's corporate bullshyt with the kinnect though.

I want to be able to say
"give me a stripped down version of the system with out all the bells and whistles, I just want to play games" with out a xbox Stan fakkit screaming

"well why don't you get a crappy ps4"

I want both, I'm a gamer, I don't 'pick' sides it's not about that, it's about kinnect being forced on me. They say I have a choice.... I don't need to use it...... But i still have to buy it

That's not a choice

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
:heh: @ force feeding us the kinect, you know you can still use your controller right? It's almost there brehs, got my drinks ready for midnight brehs, I feel like a 16-17 year old again

So its cool now to spend $100 on something I'll never use
THAT is force feeding
When you're given no option

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Did it score better? I don't care about Polygon, every other review site are saying not to rush into BOTH systems

You can't sit there and defend Microsoft's corporate bullshyt with the kinnect though.

I want to be able to say
"give me a stripped down version of the system with out all the bells and whistles, I just want to play games" with out a xbox Stan fakkit screaming

I want both, I'm a gamer, I don't 'pick' sides it's not about that, it's about kinnect being forced on me. They say I have a choice.... I don't need to use it...... But i still have to buy it

That's not a choice
Why you stuck on polygon ass yes other website have scored it equal or better. The system is not stripped down. Yes you do have a choice, buy the PS4 it seems to have what you want. That like bytching about the Wii u coming with a tablet controller lol

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So its cool now to spend $100 on something I'll never use
THAT is force feeding
When you're given no option

If you not getting it no need to complain about it, you pretty much talking to yourself, there is no force feeding, you have the option to not buy it, which you said you aren't. Everything you said is pointless

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I want to be able to say

That's not a choice

It's not "corporate bullshyt" to try to push something extra. All the reviews also said that M$ is aiming higher with their ambitions.

The reality of the situation is, if you want a stripped down system without bells and whistles, you should probably be in the market for a steam machine.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
New
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2013/11/20/xbox-one-review/

"Xbox One has two killer exclusive titles. Ryse: Son of Rome starts off feeling like a deceptively simple and predictable hack-and-slash action adventure but gradually layers on more complex gameplay, introducing new moves and strategies for players to earn experience, customize their warrior's skills, and execute entertaining execution kills. And car aficionados will likely spend tens of hours racing and tuning up their cars in Forza Motorsport 5, where the gameplay is as superficial or as deep as the player's skill level."

"The verdict. A new console may live or die based on its initial games, and here is where the Xbox One trumps the PlayStation 4. Both Ryse and Forza Motorsportare the kind of graphical showcases that should move consoles throughout the holiday season."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
not surprised by forza 5s lower metacritic score, it's missing a ton of content but is excellent gameplay wise. it will be compared to 4 as far as content goes so that's why it'll be 86 overall at best. forza 6 and horizon will score better. excited for the game.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a thread that shows the ps4 hardware scores vs the xbox one hardware scores? I want to know who is winning. I'm expecting the ps4 scores to be 50% better.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Just added Forza to my Amazon order.:wow:
0t.gif