Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Kotaku review got me thinking I'll be waiting awhile till they figure crap out
The Kotaku reviw is ass imo. I read all reviews, and I be seeing the dumbest of shyt said. Like this...
I've already adopted a specific tone of voice I use when talking to the Kinect. I think of it as my "Kinect Voice"—it's clear and it projects, sort of how I'd sternly tell a dog that he's been bad from across the room. My Kinect Voice is louder and clearer than my speaking voice, and it's... well, it's annoying. Say I'm sitting in a quiet living room with two other people, with my girlfriend working on her laptop and a visiting friend reading a magazine. I want to see if there are any new movies to rent, so I announce, "Xbox, go to video." Maybe it doesn't hear me. "Xbox." I say. "Xbox, go to video."

At this point, everyone in the room has looked up. I feel a bit on the spot and weirdly embarrassed. I really just want the damn thing to switch apps already. It's infrequent but noticeable moments like this that make me question whether voice control is really the wave of the future.
So he's basically saying Star Trek interaction is not a good idea because he can't figure out when using the controller instead is a good idea :snoop:

Or... he could also use the motion control for the scenario he was crying about. That imo is bad journalism
I hope Microsoft agrees with me :shaq:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
The Kotaku reviw is ass imo. I read all reviews, and I be seeing the dumbest of shyt said. Like this...

So he's basically saying Star Trek interaction is not a good idea because he can't figure out when using the controller instead is a good idea :snoop:

Or... he could also use the motion control for the scenario he was crying about. That imo is bad journalism
I hope Microsoft agrees with me :shaq:
Ya but he does bring up a good point in the article
It appears to run on the notion you will be voice controlling it. When I buy the x1, that kinnect is not being plugged in, this is where my negative feelings towards this system comes from... Don't force kinnect on me. I'll take your system and your wack Windows 8 appearances (guarantee that shyt will be gone before 2015) but... I don't think i want to hook it up to my tv and stereo. I just want to play my games and that's it.