Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
xbox%20commands.png

xbox%20gestures.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
man how long is HBOgo not gonna be available for xbox1, how the hell man i need to watch my boardwalk finale and eastbound episodes. im still gettin my day one, but that hboGO news kinda bummed a cat brehs
It should bruh. You have two options until the XB1 HBO Go app land.
1.) You can ask your coli brehz to have those episodes in there shared skydrive folder since we can host channels. The content we share via skydrive will show up in your one guide. You will eat bruh :myman:

2.) HBO Go has a website you can go to, and XB1 has a browser that can take you there.
You could even snap it and watch while you game :wow:
Oh you have used it? (don't get fan girlish over something you're getting no kick back for)
And yes kinnect is being forced on me, if it wasn't it wouldn't be a mandatory purchase
They are basically telling me "x1 is better with kinnect" but they are not giving e an option, sure I can discard it after the system is set up.... But to me it's like I just paid an extra $100 tax. It's corporate bullshyt at its finest.

I think after reading these reviews (and ignoring the obvious bias of the Polygon review) I'm going to hold out hope that there will be a Titanfall Bundle with out the kinnect. If they never sell the system with out the kinnect I probably won't buy it. I feel like they're trying some "mark of the beast" type shyt

I'll still rock my 360 for now, I'll still support the company, but I can't justify a XO just yet
You know whats more forced than Kinect?
:ufury:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
When the Xbox 360 hit the market in 2005, we lived in a different world. Twitter didn’t exist. Facebook was solely for college students. The iPhone was two years away. App stores? Xbox Live Arcade was one of the first, but the idea that you would download every app for your device from a unified online store is a relatively new thing, made commonplace by hundreds of millions of smartphone sales.

http://www.techhive.com/article/2064509/xbox-one-review-for-gamers-yes-but-youll-like-it-too.html

I've always said this. We needed the Xbox One for the sake of gaming. People are missing the forest for the trees.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Los! wait you copping a Xbox breh?:wtf:what games you getting?
Yeah I'm a Sony Stan but I'm a gamer first hate missing on good games cause of allegiances my xboxone paid for pick it up tomorrow night.

Im a grab Ryse that launch trailer got me also pre-ordered Titanfall the collectors edition that's the game that I really want on the one. I sold my 360 when the one was announced.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"(Or you can do what I did in the image above, and run your Wii U playing Wind Waker through the Xbox One's HDMI input.)"

:ohhh:

ku-xlarge.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
"(Or you can do what I did in the image above, and run your Wii U playing Wind Waker through the Xbox One's HDMI input.)"

:ohhh:

ku-xlarge.jpg

This going to be me during every sporting event. EVERY fukkING SPORTING EVENT. I will never watch it again in the mancave without a controller. Word to my profile 11/22/2013 USHERS IN A NEW ERA!