The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not false, you really think MS is gonna tell something like that? :stopitslime: They're finally smartening up and shutting the fukk up and denying shyt that will make them look bad.

if it happens do you think they can deny it and not get fined? This is not showbizness. Its business. There are rules and regulations that they have to adhere to. If they were able to lie they would just pretend they didn't have the always online connection and so forth. They would get sued and fined. :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That whole cloud shyt is the most ridiculous shyt I have ever heard as a feature. Many of you don't even know what cloud gaming really is

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

It's not false, you really think MS is gonna tell something like that? :stopitslime: They're finally smartening up and shutting the fukk up and denying shyt that will make them look bad.

Oh it's not false :laff:

Ok, tells us why it's true? Cuz Cboat said it? Neogaf Bama then goes "oh yeah Cboat don't lie my niggger" and you scream ":ohlawd: thank you white rumormill :blessed:"

If its not a lie then I guess that means the Xbox Gpu is now under clocked right?

Damn you clowns furious :win:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
why when I can just watch you guys go back and forth about a glorified marketing term at this point? How long did that take you to find? 10 seconds...thats all it takes to learn.

I laugh at most of the back and forth arguments here since E3

Sounds like you don't understand what it is. If you read that article you will see that it's much more than a "glorified marketing term":ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh no i wont get to play with the cloud :heh:
:umad: your big exclusive is on pc but hey at least you have the clouddd
Cloud.
As opposed to having GDDR5 which you can't even say why that matters :popcorn:
That whole cloud shyt is the most ridiculous shyt I have ever heard as a feature. Many of you don't even know what cloud gaming really is

That goes double for you. You still question if it can be used like if Microsoft is just straight up bullshyttin :heh: They have talked in depth about it, how it aids gaming but since it's Xbox you act like this. No your not biased, you are just a pair of clown shoes.

Not only are y'all begging for Xbox games, but it'll be identical on PC cuz the ps4 fanboys say so. fukk what the actual developer says. The Xbox one is weaker too, fukk what developers who don't work for Sony has said.

Why you nikkaz so :angry:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
why when I can just watch you guys go back and forth about a glorified marketing term at this point? How long did that take you to find? 10 seconds...thats all it takes to learn.

I laugh at most of the back and forth arguments here since E3

There would be no arguments if the you PS4 stans would stfu :really..:

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif