The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
Are we reading the same shyt? Dude was pointing out blatant omissions and skewed points of the author.

How can author points be skewed? He clearly said he played both and the Xbone is better. He even stated that he wanted it to suck. If anything it was skewed towards the PS4 until he played both. Plus he was right glass is way cheaper than a vita 249 vs free.
How many people hare going to spend 399 for the ps4 + pay 249 for the vita on the same day just to have a two screen experience. Not many. :leon:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
This amused me so i'm gonna just leave it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How can author points be skewed? He clearly said he played both and the Xbone is better. He even stated that he wanted it to suck.
:heh: You can't be serious. That guy wasn't ever about to buy a PS4. That was OmegaNITRO's point. He played that role so it could seem like he had been successfully swayed. Thats much more hard hitting than simply saying you like one over the other.

If anything it was skewed towards the PS4 until he played both. Plus he was right glass is way cheaper than a vita 249 vs free.
How many people hare going to spend 399 for the ps4 + pay 249 for the vita on the same day just to have a two screen experience. Not many. :leon:
Nothing in that article was ever skewed towards the PS4. And the point the other guy was making is that just like you aren't going to buy a tablet specifically for smartglass, you aren't going to buy a Vita JUST to pair it with the PS4. You can buy a Vita now and already use it and enjoy it, just like you can a tablet. The fact that it can link with the PS4 is an added bonus, just like your tablet and phone being able to interact with the 360 and One via smartglass. Did you actually read the article, or just the comments?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Got my monthly bonus from work yesterday and it was ironically about $600 more than what I expected :leostare:

So I decided to preorder from Amazon for the hell of it, I'll use this thing for the apps and whatever exclusives Microsoft puts out. PS4 is still gonna be my go to system for everything else tho :ehh:

That Amazon Prime membership is worth it for the free release date shipping alone. I'm quite happy I decided to renew my years subscription last month :ehh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
You can plug an Xbox 360 into the Xbox One, says Major Nelson

You can plug an Xbox 360 into the Xbox One, says Major Nelson • News • Xbox One • Eurogamer.net

has revealed that you can plug an Xbox 360 into the Xbox One using the new HDMI-in port on the console.

Thats random as hell, wouldnt even have thought of that

9tg0.jpg

Why they tryna get us to form Metroplex, tho? :belip:

:lolbron:

Anywho, I wonder how that'll work.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hideo Kojima Praises The Xbox One, May Integrate Kinect And SmartGlass In MGS 5
If he decides to include them, will it make the Xbox One version superior?
23rd, Jun. 2013 | Posted in News | by Rashid Sayed

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain was one of those rare games at E3 that actually looked like a next-gen game. Featuring a massive open world and giving rise to all new stealth options, The Phantom Pain promises to be one of the finest Metal Gear Solid games, if not the greatest.

For the last couple of years, Hideo Kojima has changed his stance on the way he represents Metal Gear Solid as a franchise. From having a soft corner for the PlayStation to showing off the latest Metal Gear Solid games at Microsoft’s E3 press conference, things have changed a lot at Kojima Productions. And why not? A franchise as historic and celebrated should be enjoyed by as many people as possible.

Hideo Kojima is all praise for the Xbox One. He thinks that the system is powerful and the graphics on it will be amazing.

“I am really looking forward to the graphics power it is capable off,” he said.

He is also interested in SmartGlass, stating that using it and ”different devices to bring the hardcore gameplay to different kind of media” is something he is “really looking forward to.”

Contarary to popular opinion he is all praise for the new Kinect and he may integrate it in Metal Gear Solid 5.

“The Kinect itself brings a lot of different capabilities as well and I will like to see what I can do with the voice command, and the movement with the gestures and see what we can do with that,” he said in an interview via Major Nelson’s Xbox channel.

Will the inclusion of Kinect and Smart Glass capabilities in the Xbox One version of MGS 5 provide a significant, interesting twist to the stealth mechanics we know and love?

http://gamingbolt.com/hideo-kojima-p...glass-in-mgs-5
:thumbsup::clap:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hideo Kojima Praises The Xbox One, May Integrate Kinect And SmartGlass In MGS 5
If he decides to include them, will it make the Xbox One version superior?
23rd, Jun. 2013 | Posted in News | by Rashid Sayed

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain was one of those rare games at E3 that actually looked like a next-gen game. Featuring a massive open world and giving rise to all new stealth options, The Phantom Pain promises to be one of the finest Metal Gear Solid games, if not the greatest.

For the last couple of years, Hideo Kojima has changed his stance on the way he represents Metal Gear Solid as a franchise. From having a soft corner for the PlayStation to showing off the latest Metal Gear Solid games at Microsoft’s E3 press conference, things have changed a lot at Kojima Productions. And why not? A franchise as historic and celebrated should be enjoyed by as many people as possible.

Hideo Kojima is all praise for the Xbox One. He thinks that the system is powerful and the graphics on it will be amazing.

“I am really looking forward to the graphics power it is capable off,” he said.

He is also interested in SmartGlass, stating that using it and ”different devices to bring the hardcore gameplay to different kind of media” is something he is “really looking forward to.”

Contarary to popular opinion he is all praise for the new Kinect and he may integrate it in Metal Gear Solid 5.

“The Kinect itself brings a lot of different capabilities as well and I will like to see what I can do with the voice command, and the movement with the gestures and see what we can do with that,” he said in an interview via Major Nelson’s Xbox channel.

Will the inclusion of Kinect and Smart Glass capabilities in the Xbox One version of MGS 5 provide a significant, interesting twist to the stealth mechanics we know and love?

http://gamingbolt.com/hideo-kojima-p...glass-in-mgs-5
:thumbsup::clap:

Hideo is such a sellout. :skip: