The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Is anyone transferring their hard drive data(360) onto the XB1? or will some things not be compatible like game on demands/arcade games? or will it even be allowed :lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Youll see once naughty dog shows what they got cookin in the kitchen :whew:

What does that have to do with you not knowing why Gddr5 is or is not important? :sitdown:

The cloud makes it so you can have human like A.I., It can take the load off the Xbox so the Xbox can focus on making graphics sharper while the cloud handles other things thus making better games overall.

Ps4 has the same amount of ram, but it moves faster while performing "certain" things. You guys have no problem acting like gddr5 will basically produce the same type of advantage for ps4. 40% more powerful is the lie that gets tossed around as fact by the majority of gamers at this point :snoop:

So a billion dollar cloud infrastructure means nothing. Biggest cloud server on the planet.. Nothing. Slightly faster ram, 40% increase. You'd think Microsoft would of just invested in gddr12 ram since that clearly is what determines which system is more capable right :rudy:

So how come the xbox360 with its better ram and better graphics card is said to be weaker.. Oh wait, it's NOT :umad:

of course thats what theyre gonna say :ld:
Of course that's what you would say. So who is lying?
One is a rumor from the Internet, the other is Microsoft commenting on sed rumor.. But who is lying?
Unless the gpu's are now being under clocked, the Internet is lying.
Don't you think dev's would notice that and eventually talk about how it was under clocked after all, then they would relay that info and everyone would see how Microsoft blatantly lied:usure:
If it was true, they wouldn't comment on it and it would disappear in time. The tweet obviously isn't enough either, so as long as its not true the console will speak for itself :umad: again

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If anyone has experience with azure, then they would know that cloud computation is amazing stuff. What people keep doing is minimizing it as ”just” dedicated servers making it seem like it only makes multiplayer run smoother. It's really versatile in that it can handle more, it's really up to developers imagination. I know at my job we use it as an offsite analysis tool and preventative diagnostic. The only big drawback is that data takes 2 or 3 seconds to process real time through azure as opposed to nanoseconds on the system side. We've been told that infrastructure is in place to minimize that latency but it's not feasible in home right now due to bandwith restrictions. Also it's really cheap to use comparatively speaking which is a big deal for developers.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Alright we need to start cleaning up the fanboy shyt in here.

This is an xbox one thread...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
so you justify your weaker graphics, and slower ram by saying the cloud will take care of all that.. ok. :salute:

i am not even gonna try anymore. :wtf:

It definitely won't make the xb1 a completely new system but it can help depending on how developers want to use it. All it can do at this point is free up resources, so if they want to push textures they can or add a few more characters or smooth out the framerate. Still it can only help so much because once the system is maxed out then it's maxed out. The cloud doesnt act as a separate computer, it only works with and or enhances what's already available.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so you justify your weaker graphics, and slower ram by saying the cloud will take care of all that.. ok. :salute:

i am not even gonna try anymore. :wtf:

As already stated, the Xbox 360 has better ram and graphics card than ps3 but you refuse to acknowledge which system is more powerful even when most multiplat games looked and played better on Xbox.

The graphics on the ONE as of today shytted on the ps4 overall, yet you still talking like drive club wasn't plagued w/jaggies. 8gb of gdr3 ram is more than fast enough. When was that EVER not enough :dahell: Maybe you forgot already, Sony added 4gb, Microsoft was already good :win:

Here's a question you will dodge, WHY DID SONY ALL OF A SUDDEN FEEL LIKE THEY NEEDED TO ADD MORE RAM :popcorn:
Can I get a real answer to that from anyone. I'll let you even talk around the ps4 Gpu not being able to read data any faster unless the specs were changed negating the advantage of adding more ram (bottleneck city) or the fact that gddr5 isn't better than gdr3 at EVERYTHING. Gdr3 is better at doing certain task as well (Story Tru)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As already stated, the Xbox 360 has better ram and graphics card than ps3 but you refuse to acknowledge which system is more powerful even when most multiplat games looked and played better on Xbox.

The graphics on the ONE as of today shytted on the ps4 overall, yet you still talking like drive club wasn't plagued w/jaggies. 8gb of gdr3 ram is more than fast enough. When was that EVER not enough :dahell: Maybe you forgot already, Sony added 4gb, Microsoft was already good :win:

Here's a question you will dodge, WHY DID SONY ALL OF A SUDDEN FEEL LIKE THEY NEEDED TO ADD MORE RAM :popcorn:
Can I get a real answer to that from anyone. I'll let you even talk around the ps4 Gpu not being able to read data any faster unless the specs were changed negating the advantage of adding more ram (bottleneck city) or the fact that gddr5 isn't better than gdr3 at EVERYTHING. Gdr3 is better at doing certain task as well (Story Tru)

Pricing worked and developers told them that they were going to have to do so to compete. I know that this is incomplete as fukk but since the reversal by Microsoft, they have stayed at #1 on Amazon with preorders.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Pricing worked and developers told them that they were going to have to do so to compete. I know that this is incomplete as fukk but since the reversal by Microsoft, they have stayed at #1 on Amazon with preorders.

You my friend just spoke on something that was reported but overlooked by most. Developers telling them they needed to add that to "compete/keep up/etc.

What does that mean, what where they referring to? And will adding more be enough since the ps4 isn't built from the ground up to take advantage of the extra Ram? They'll come up with a "workaround" that will not work as smooth as it does on Xbox, unless they redesigning the ps4 from the ground up :leon:

Sony couldn't stop talking about the additional Ram until you ask what they added it for :youngsabo: