The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
it is what it is sometimes defective hardware happens. at least it happened early on. unless there's a well known design flaw that Sony ignored i wouldn't act like its their fault your random console took a dive.

that will probably last a year if you're lucky before crapping out. i mean we all have price constraints but my motto is don't let price dictate what you buy. find a good product you can afford and then worry about the price. don't pick something out because it cost X amount of dollars.
Yea,I saw they had them benQ official major league gaming monitors on amazon for presale,since its exactly wat I need,I think its wat imma cop

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
ib0BoMH7rsjfeu.gif

:lupe::banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
hopefully Microsoft didn't cheap out on the WiFi like Sony did and this can access the 5GHz band on decent routers. Wireless AC would be nice but that's probably too much to ask.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
hopefully Microsoft didn't cheap out on the WiFi like Sony did and this can access the 5GHz band on decent routers. Wireless AC would be nice but that's probably too much to ask.
I know it is dual band but what chipset I dont know.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This if going to be the game I get with Killer instinct.. I might still get DR3 tho, I kinda want forza too :to:
i'm gonna focus on the games I'm getting (COD and KI) before I think about adding to the collection.

Not to mention Kinect Sports Rivals Preseason, Project Spark beta (fingers crossed), the apps that I already spend a ton of time on like Netflix, and getting the hang of all the Kinect features for IE and everything else - I'll already have my hands full. Probably won't be ready to fukk with another game until March, and y'all know what drops in March :wow:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I been fighting the good fight like me in DR3 them Sony Stans are like the endless zombies! They ding me 40 rep points lol

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh just a heads up if you could not tell I was fukking with the sony stans I was just giving them what they wanted to hear. lol And they still got pissed off. :blessed: Cant make a stan happy :scusthov: