The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i have a 3d tv, never used the 3d fuctions tho, never even looked at the demo

But it isn't a staple like how the PS stans are making it to be, the box the playstation comes in can have a handle on it while the xbox doesn't and they would call that an L. Good news is we have less than 2 weeks till the one drop.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it isn't a staple like how the PS stans are making it to be, the box the playstation comes in can have a handle on it while the xbox doesn't and they would call that an L. Good news is we have less than 2 weeks till the one drop.

to be fair: xbox fans do it too...whatever lil technical thing one system has over the other, fans of said system act like it's the most important feature ever...that shyt is just stupid...that's why I agreed with the cat that made that thread asking if cats really played games...cause it seems cats care more about the game of one upsmenship instead of whether the games are good or not...and that's all I care about: the games...that's why I went to the xbox thing today...i'm getting a ps4, but wanted to try out the xbox to see if I might cop that too...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you play the right content and you'd change that up. Try black ops 2 single player

this is true...I don't like that 3d shyt, but can admit that some games look cool as hell in 3d...this an xbox thread, but since we talking about 3d games, i'll mention a ps game I thought was cool as shyt in 3d: super stardust hd on ps3....that shyt in 3d almost had me wanting to cop a 3d tv....but aight, that's enough of talking about ps in an xbox thread, i'll stop...

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
I don't have a 3D TV and I don't need one either, also those 3D blu rays are damn near 40$ fukk that. I'm good with my 2d collection :blessed:

Black Friday right around the corner too. 5$, 10$, and 15$ blu rays :wow:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Target.com B2G1 sale is live (Currently 0 PS4 titles, 3 for XBO: COD:G, BF4, & FW)#1
I figured this deserved it's own thread instead of getting buried in the Target thread.

Here's the link: http://www.target.com/sb/video-games...c=1474051|null

There's a boatload of current gen/handheld games available on the site. As for next gen, right now the only next gen titles that count for the deal on the website are:

NBA2k14 PS4 - Currently not available for purchase though
Call of Duty: Ghost XBO
Battlefield 4 XBO
Fighter Within XBO

Originally Posted by Marty Chinn

It should be noted that there are some preorders available too like Terraway and Watchdogs.

You can also take an extra $5 off by using this promo code during checkout: SAVEFIVE

Credit goes to CAG.

Via NeoGAF

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So how many of these Playstanleys have 3dtv's talking like this is an L for Xboxwon :rudy:
are you serious? pretty much any TV worth a damn has 3D on it these days. i got 3 TVs and i don't even use 3D but all of them came with it. 1 passive and 2 active. unless you're buying a low end set of have had your set for several years 3D is standard now.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
are you serious? pretty much any TV worth a damn has 3D on it these days. i got 3 TVs and i don't even use 3D but all of them came with it. 1 passive and 2 active. unless you're buying a low end set of have had your set for several years 3D is standard now.

Yeah but it isn't the standard for gaming, people aren't on some if you don't have a 3dtv you're not gaming type shyt, my post went over your head, people have 3dtv's but it isn't a must for gaming, most people are content with just an LCD HDTV.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it isn't the standard for gaming, people aren't on some if you don't have a 3dtv you're not gaming type shyt, my post went over your head, people have 3dtv's but it isn't a must for gaming, most people are content with just an LCD HDTV.

with next gen tech it could be.