The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, tried it out....played KI and saw forza (they had fifa on 2 screens and another 2 screens with no tags, but those shyts werent working)...ki is straight...only got 1 match in, but it was fun...it looks good....forza looks damn good...that in the car view is great...the controller feels great...it's a lil smaller, the d pad actually feels usable now, and the joysticks have a lil grip to them...didn't feel the rumble in the trigger cause I didn't play forza...one of the cats I was with did and he said you can feel it...said it was straight....those getting the xbox will enjoy it....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm gonna get XBOX straight up. I will get a PS4 eventually, but there is NOTHING i see to play on it

I can't even decide which game I'm gonna get on XBOX 1 now. I will upgrade my Madden (maybe) and 2k14 so thats a given, but I still want to get Forza (and I hate racing games normally), COD/BF (COD got the better review :mjpls:), Ryse is looking like the game of the console, and now KI is picking up steam.

Plus that Titan Fall and eventually Halo. I'm sorry, but as far as games go Xbox > PS4 for now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth