The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah but it isn't the standard for gaming, people aren't on some if you don't have a 3dtv you're not gaming type shyt, my post went over your head, people have 3dtv's but it isn't a must for gaming, most people are content with just an LCD HDTV.
it was about the Xbox One not playing 3D Blurays not games
Sony pushed 3d tv's hard and dropped them because it didn't catch on...

3d tv's are a quickly dying fad.

4k is what people should be on the look out for
please show me a flagship model TV that doesn't have 3D on it. even the models one or two levels under the flagship TVs have 3D on them. i don't even use the 3D on any of my TVs but if i ever want to it's there.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Saw Ryse today :patrice: shyt actually got a lot of potential :wow:, worst thing is almost every finishing move is a semi qte action in slo-mo, actually quite frustrating and shytTY :camby:
I guess they don't know Assassins Creed's and Batman's formula yet. Saw a lot of frame rate drops and the player "teleporting" from one place to another like you can see here @0:22 :

I love Rome related shyt anyway.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This thread is kinda short compared to the PS4 one. Don't you brehs have anything to talk about:skip:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This thread is kinda short compared to the PS4 one. Don't you brehs have anything to talk about:skip:

PS4 thread has been open for almost twice as long.

Xbox One news always gets their own thread, where they do enormous numbers.

Sony stan population overwhelms Xbots on this forum. The Arcadium rating curve grants Xbox related threads at minimum 2 extra stars, depending how furious those of japanese persuasion carry themselves. :mjpls:

Trust, we ain't worried bout nothin :dj2: