The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just watched that ending to the angry joe video...is that shyt common or something specially made for Microsoft? If so...:laff:

Is that supposed to be Don Mattrick or something leading the suits against the gamers? WTF that shyt has me rollin :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Us?

I'm not black :birdman:

But your president gave me a work permit and will soon grant me citizenship :salute: Bacac Obama :whew:

mysmilie_4772.gif
YOU NOT BLACK!!!????!!! :ohhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so i'm reading of GAF that the "family share" thing was gonna be limited to 60 minutes per game. wow they were really gonna fukk us.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
so i'm reading of GAF that the "family share" thing was gonna be limited to 60 minutes per game. wow they were really gonna fukk us.

You really thought MS was gonna let you eat that good. :rudy:

They are the last mufukkin company I would ever trust.

And nikkaz keep suckin these clowns off.... :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I kept telling people to think about this shyt logically...there was no way publishers were just going to be ok with that.

It made NO SENSE financially for them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's what they said let any 10 people play your games. the whole 60 minutes thing was never officially announced but seems like it would have been at the next big conference in August.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that's what they said let any 10 people play your games. the whole 60 minutes thing was never officially announced but seems like it would have been at the next big conference in August.

Good thing they did reverse their DRM because this would have been another foot of grave they would have dug for themselves....and Mattrick would have said something else retarded to defend it and make it worse.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i actually was hoodwinked into believing that was 10 full games too, then this morning i read some MS employee on pastebin saying it was like a demo that encouraged your "family" to buy the game after the allowed time was up, LOL.

microsoft are some trolling ass motherfukkers, man :troll:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao if they had that done to them. It would have failed. People would have Been outraged

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i actually was hoodwinked into believing that was 10 full games too, then this morning i read some MS employee on pastebin saying it was like a demo that encouraged your "family" to buy the game after the allowed time was up, LOL.

microsoft are some trolling ass motherfukkers, man :troll:
I still don't understand why people fully believed it tho. I said as such as soon as that reveal was announced...what publisher would agree with this? It potentially shrinks the purchasing market down to a 10th of what it is now...that's suicide for AAA games. No amount of xbl gold accounts would turn it around to make sense.

Microsoft was WAY out there with this shyt. They knew they had to change it, they dropped the "feature" all together because it would have angered people more and they would have received even more heat. None of those cats at Microsoft took a communications class...no way they did.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Probably a non story now, but watch dogs has been confirmed as a launch title.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2