The Official Xbox One X Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why do yall do this? It's not 2002 anymore. All console controllers work on PC, you gotta download massive updates for games on consoles, and I adjust video settings on console games now (see Injustice 2, BF1, etc) just like on PC. It's connected to a 4K TV so don't give me the "I don't want to sit at a monitor" excuse. The same CPU I built the PC with is the same one I'm using, 6 years later and it handles everything thrown at it so far and I flip my gpu once every 3 years...The ONLY difference is gpu driver updates, which install automatically anyway, if you set it that way.

Stop the BS about consoles being so much more "plug & play" than PC. And it's not like I'm a PC fanboy or something because I pretty much own everything but a Switch.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR CONSOLE GAMERS:

• Can I buy a Gaming PC and ONLY change the graphics card for the next 5-6 years?
If YES, sign me up, if the answer is more complicated than answer these

1. Or might I need to ensure a fan is working to avoid overheating, do I have to worry about customizing my ram?
  2. Outside of worrying about graphics card, am I going to have to do research on SSD?
  3. Also, if I upgrade one day to a superior gpu, am I going to be sure I wont have to worry about whether the mother board needs to be upgraded?
  4. Is it possible that I may have good parts but as a while they may not be as compatible as a different build with similar specs?
These questions and their potential answers reasonably leads me to believe moving into the PC Gaming world requires more than just "buy new graphics card every 4-7 years" and rinse and repeat if I'm going to want efficient and properly optimized gaming experiences.

You may be right that, at the least, a graphics upgrade is going to make it look better but the question of optimization is a legit concern if I do know what I'm doing right?

Not only that, if I leave my traditional gaming space, I would then be compelled to be on some Jehovah's witness shyt and go to my people I have played with and are on my Xbox friends list and be on some "have you heard of your Lord and savior gaming PC, take this pamphlet and considering joining our church!"

Sorry, Breh...I'm not trying to worry about manual optimization to get the best out of my PC when I could have the console company do it for me; nor am I ready to be on my wakeupnow recruiter shyt trying to sell nikkas the benefits of making the switch with me.

But more power to you. Real shyt.

Last edited:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall do this? It's not 2002 anymore. All console controllers work on PC, you gotta download massive updates for games on consoles, and I adjust video settings on console games now (see Injustice 2, BF1, etc) just like on PC. It's connected to a 4K TV so don't give me the "I don't want to sit at a monitor" excuse. The same CPU I built the PC with is the same one I'm using, 6 years later and it handles everything thrown at it so far and I flip my gpu once every 3 years...The ONLY difference is gpu driver updates, which install automatically anyway, if you set it that way.

Stop the BS about consoles being so much more "plug & play" than PC. And it's not like I'm a PC fanboy or something because I pretty much own everything but a Switch.

I hear where you are coming from but I doubt you can get away with just swapping out a GPU every 3 years. It doesn't work like that. Not to mention, what spec GPU are you getting every 3 years? High end? A GTX 1070 came out last year still costs over $400 now and isn't the top card. Xbox One X is hitting those benchmarks and is a complete system around the same price.

Like I said before, I don't have the budget or patience for a PC. But if you do, then salute.

Last edited:

Papadonna

Rookie
Daps
Anybody that thinks the One and One X are the same console must only own a PC. Sounds stupid. PS4 and PS4 Pro are damn near identical but I still couldn’t possibly say they are the same console and believe it.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you bought the xbox 1 and xbox 1x you have paid $900-1000+ on the same console.

You cant budget $1000 for a PC? :skip:

So you are spending $1000 every couple of years to run games at mid spec? Essentially double of what a console owner would pay. You are running very few games natively 4K with a $1000 PC rig, if you put it together over 2 years ago, if any. But hey, if money is no option then I suggest you get a Titan XP.:troll:

Seriously tho, that's why people are excited about the 1X. It's got the power of a mid/high spec PC but still has the functional use of a console.

A lot of us have families and careers, with limited time, money and space to game. It just makes sense for us.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
of what a console owner would pay. You are running very few games natively 4K with a $1000 PC rig, if you put it together over 2 years ago, if any. But
false

See you are caught up on this "native 4k" bull shyt cause you are too stupid to understand its just a higher resolution, not higher graphic settings.

Disregarding the fact for years they promised 1080p 60fps and failed to even deliver that

You'll be playing on low to medium settings, at 15-30 fps at 4k. You could get same results from a PC built 2 years ago :mjlol:

I fukking hate how stupid console players are :scust: some the dumb shyt yall type legit makes me worried for humanity if people can just wake up and be this ignorant :scust:

Seriously tho, that's why people are excited about the 1X. It's got the power of a mid/high spec PC but still has the functional use of a console.

:mjlol: no the fukk it doesnt :mjlol: xbox 1x power is more comparable to a honda civic when compared to a high end PC which would be the ferrari :umad:

how you a grown man still getting scammed like this :hhh:

just say you want to play halo on your TV and keep it pushing

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
false

See you are caught up on this "native 4k" bull shyt cause you are too stupid to understand its just a higher resolution, not higher graphic settings.

Disregarding the fact for years they promised 1080p 60fps and failed to even deliver that

You'll be playing on low to medium settings, at 15-30 fps at 4k. You could get same results from a PC built 2 years ago :mjlol:

I fukking hate how stupid console players are :scust: some the dumb shyt yall type legit makes me worried for humanity if people can just wake up and be this ignorant :scust:

:mjlol: no the fukk it doesnt :mjlol: xbox 1x power is more comparable to a honda civic when compared to a high end PC which would be the ferrari :umad:

:umad:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
false

nikkas shoulda just told you straight up fukk pc....so again fukk pc

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
false

See you are caught up on....blah blah blah blah...

- Little dikk nikka voice
:picard:

Breh...

I'm going to be completely respectful about this because I know your little act is endearing to the arcadium for some reason...

You are the biggest fukking cornball in this forum for this rant against a nikka who is respectfully telling you NO, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU, LEAVE MY PORCH.

So then, it's b/c the Breh is stupid now? fukk it...all console gamers are "you stupid head!!"?:gucci:

How do you sound, my nikka? Like a fukking goofy.:hhh:

The way you are so hostile and heated over this shyt is wild suspect.

My man said the stupidity of console gamers make him worried for humanity...Breh, we are just some nikkas who don't have mountain dew on auto delivery from Amazon next to our 27 button killer FPS mouse that we we got from the cool Asian guy who sold us our LED light up keyboard, you fukking loose lipped p*ssy. That's YOUR lane. We good. So, EAT and don't worry about why nikkas aren't trying to build skynet in their man cave like you. fukking weirdo shyt.:dwillhuh:

We are just some nikkas who like the user interface and simplicity that's offered. And no..that is not an invitation for you to try to pitch how the PC user interface is cooler and simpler because of some Google glasses you can attach to your face or some shyt... Just...no thank you.:hubie:

Don't let the nikkas who take calculators out to measure console frame rates to argue in the console wars get you on some pedestal... End of the day, console feels familiar and nikkas don't feel like they are missing anything...

Oh, I guess you're the cool superhero nikka in spandex swooping in to save us from our tech ignorance...

nikka, if you don't get your blankman "I have a rubber p*ssy attached to my motherboard, so now she's really a motherboard! *snort laugh, *snort laugh, *high five to your geek squad" ass the fukk up out of here.:mjgrin:

Console threads need to put up a "No PC solicitation" sign in the OP moving forward to keep this insecure nikka from going "Misteeer Anderson..." Matrix on us b/c we ain't buying what he's desperately trying to pitch to us.

Lame ass nikka.

Dinner table at your house must be some torturous shyt, fukk. "MAIDBOT, pass DPRES the salt...MAIDBOT! fukk, THESE fukkING WINDOWS UPDATES MAKE YOU USELESS".

This nikka legit has me tight at my laptop for being a PC.:mjlol:

*DISCLAIMER: Young, don't get the butterflies in your stomach from this post. 50% of it was exaggeration for Coli laughs and only the remaining 50% was a legit perspective on your fukkboyish Coli demeanor. I will not accept any incoming challenge to "pull up" in Silicon Valley to give you the fade, not will I play you in a 1v1 Quake Tournament to settle any tension. Just go fukk your PC and stop pitching your wierdo Pc fetish to nikkas who aren't interested. May God wash your pain in the bosom of his angels. Peace King.

:salute:

Last edited: