The Official Xbox One X Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
With this donation, hopefully the person I donated again on behalf of will match my donation. Thank Coli:salute: You let me rant and eat, so you eat, too.

http://www.thecoli.com/donations/server-security-and-upgrades.1/campaign

And we can leave a note with our donation, too...so they know it's real.:wow:

I essentially paid for this nikka's Coli casket and tombstone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, back to regularly scheduled programing...

Brehs, I'm legit excited about the X1X - PUBG, enhancements to our games and no splintering of the Xbox live gamer pool. I'm ready to EAT. :ohlawd:

I need a new gears announcement by 2018, a new splinter cell, and some new multiplayer first party IPs:ohlawd:
:ld: just like i predicted when it comes time for a console player to start talkin shyt bout what really matters in this world (business, money, debt, etc). Throw stones then hand ya hides when its time to rebuttal

hundreds of console players yet only 2 i respect on finances :wow: @Hiphoplives4eva @Rekkapryde

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Thanks to our Fans, Xbox One X is Fastest-Selling Xbox Pre-Order Ever
:salute:if you missed out they will have more available next month:win:.GTFOH with the PC nonsense no one here gives a fukk seriously:camby:
Thats all I'm saying.

Regardless, I'm done derailing the thread, it was an a$$hole move for me to do but...sometimes you've got to crush bugs even with your brand new sneakers. Lol

Anyway, considering the partnership with EA, you think we are going to see some crazy optimizations that'll set the X1X apart from the other consoles?

Imagine that next Battlefield...shyt, I might fukk around and cop Battlefront. :whew:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Thats all I'm saying.

Regardless, I'm done derailing the thread, it was an a$$hole move for me to do but...sometimes you've got to crush bugs even with your brand new sneakers. Lol

Anyway, considering the partnership with EA, you think we are going to see some crazy optimizations that'll set the X1X apart from the other consoles?

Imagine that next Battlefield...shyt, I might fukk around at cop Battlefront. :whew:
Madden NFS Fifa Battlefront 2 already on the list for enhancements.I can't imagine BF1 won't be enhanced sometime after X1X drops:wow:.2018 BF is gonna be some next level shyt can't wait:wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Madden NFS Fifa Battlefront 2 already on the list for enhancements.I can't imagine BF1 won't be enhanced sometime after X1X drops:wow:.2018 BF is gonna be some next level shyt can't wait:wow:
I'm hoping BF 2 will either be WW2 or a combination of the Asian assaults from Japan in WW2, Korean Say and Vietnam. :blessed::feedme::ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@DPresidential why in the fukk would you do something like that :damn: you are lucky you pulled a move like that vs a crazy PC gamer who makes 10% of 3mil a year aka 25K a month according to him :duck:
Now if you did that to a Sony gamer? They'd be like "Court, meach and dpres always starting trouble"

Real intellectual recognizes real :handshake:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@DPresidential why in the fukk would you do something like that :damn: you are lucky you pulled a move like that vs a crazy PC gamer who makes 10% of 3mil a year aka 25K a month according to him :duck:
Now if you did that to a Sony gamer? They'd be like "Court, meach and dpres always starting trouble"

Real intellectual recognizes real :handshake:
:russ:Nah, PS4 nikkas are alright.

Matter of fact, most of the nikkas here are respectable but that nikka just be on some Ghost in a Shell shyt with his PC.

I'm just wondering what his company is and how I can get put on...maybe buy coping a Titan Graphics card?:ld:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ:Nah, PS4 nikkas are alright.

Matter of fact, most of the nikkas here are respectable but that nikka just be on some Ghost in a Shell shyt with his PC.

I'm just wondering what his company is and how I can get put on...maybe but coping a Titan Graphics card?:ld:
You went in tho. I usually hold back because I draw a line. I'm a generous tyrant :smugbiden:

You said he can't even support the website, he says he make 25k a month but since he was one of the first 200 here He's done his part :mjlol:

Then you donating on his behalf.. Damn. That's like murdering him then going to the funeral to hug his mama. That's dirty and I never seen that done on THIS level :salute:

EVERYBODY MAKE WAY FOR MY MAN DPRES...HE ROLLING THRU :ufdup: