The Official Xbox One X Thread

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got mine preordered. I have a PS4 Pro, but need to play multi-plats at their highest fidelity on my 4k screen. I have a buy 2 get 1 free from Gamestop for used games, and will get the newer games around Black Friday.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Got mine preordered. I have a PS4 Pro, but need to play multi-plats at their highest fidelity on my 4k screen. I have a buy 2 get 1 free from Gamestop for used games, and will get the newer games around Black Friday.
No you don't, or you'd get a PC (I'm copping a X too, but still :yeshrug:)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Don't have the budget or patience for a PC. And I've built PCs before, you're comparing apples to oranges.
I feel you.

I have the budget but the ease of optimized gameplay is just so convenient for a breh who has a family and a lot of other hobbies that require meticulous detail.

I want as plug and play as possible.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Don't have the budget or patience for a PC. And I've built PCs before, you're comparing apples to oranges.

I feel you.

I have the budget but the ease of optimized gameplay is just so convenient for a breh who has a family and a lot of other hobbies that require meticulous detail.

I want as plug and play as possible.

Why do yall do this? It's not 2002 anymore. All console controllers work on PC, you gotta download massive updates for games on consoles, and I adjust video settings on console games now (see Injustice 2, BF1, etc) just like on PC. It's connected to a 4K TV so don't give me the "I don't want to sit at a monitor" excuse. The same CPU I built the PC with is the same one I'm using, 6 years later and it handles everything thrown at it so far and I flip my gpu once every 3 years...The ONLY difference is gpu driver updates, which install automatically anyway, if you set it that way.

Stop the BS about consoles being so much more "plug & play" than PC. And it's not like I'm a PC fanboy or something because I pretty much own everything but a Switch.