The Official Xbox One X Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:picard:

Breh...

I'm going to be completely respectful about this because I know your little act is endearing to the arcadium for some reason...

So then, it's b/c the Breh is stupid now? fukk it...all console gamers are "you stupid head!!"?:gucci:

How do you sound, my nikka? Like a fukking goofy.:hhh:

The way you are so hostile and heated over this shyt is wild suspect.

My man said the stupidity of console gamers make him worried for humanity...Breh, we are just some nikkas who don't have mountain dew on auto delivery from Amazon next to our 27 button killer FPS mouse that we we got from the cool Asian guy who sold us our LED light up keyboard, you fukking loose lipped p*ssy. That's YOUR lane. We good. So, EAT and don't worry about why nikkas aren't trying to build skynet in their man cave like you. fukking weirdo shyt.:dwillhuh:

We are just some nikkas who like the user interface and simplicity that's offered. And no..that is not an invitation for you to try to pitch how the PC user interface is cooler and simpler because of some Google glasses you can attach to your face or some shyt... Just...no thank you.:hubie:

Don't let the nikkas who take calculators out to measure console frame rates to argue in the console wars get you on some pedestal... End of the day, console feels familiar and nikkas don't feel like they are missing anything...

Oh, I guess you're the cool superhero nikka in spandex swooping in to save us from our tech ignorance...

nikka, if you don't get your blankman "I have a rubber p*ssy attached to my motherboard, so now she's really a motherboard! *snort laugh, *snort laugh, *high five to your geek squad" ass the fukk up out of here.:mjgrin:

Console threads need to put up a "No PC solicitation" sign in the OP moving forward to keep this insecure nikka from going "Misteeer Anderson..." Matrix on us b/c we ain't buying what he's desperately trying to pitch to us.

Lame ass nikka.

Dinner table at your house must be some torturous shyt, fukk. "MAIDBOT, pass DPRES the salt...MAIDBOT! fukk, THESE fukkING WINDOWS UPDATES MAKE YOU USELESS".

This nikka legit has me tight at my laptop for being a PC.:mjlol:

*DISCLAIMER: Young, don't get the butterflies in your stomach from this post. 50% of it was exaggeration for Coli laughs and only the remaining 50% was a legit perspective on your fukkboyish Coli demeanor. I will not accept any incoming challenge to "pull up" in Silicon Valley to give you the fade, not will I play you in a 1v1 Quake Tournament to settle any tension. Just go fukk your PC and stop pitching your wierdo Pc fetish to nikkas who aren't interested. May God wash your pain in the bosom of his angels. Peace King.

:salute:
cornball :mjlol: then goes on to type this , on bottom of a titan graph post;

DISCLAIMER: Young, don't get the butterflies in your stomach from this post. 50% of it was exaggeration for Coli laughs and only the remaining 50% was a legit perspective on your fukkboyish Coli demeanor. I will not accept any incoming challenge to "pull up" in Silicon Valley to give you the fade, not will I play you in a 1v1 Quake Tournament to settle any tension. Just go fukk your PC and stop pitching your wierdo Pc fetish to nikkas who aren't interested. May God wash your pain in the bosom of his angels. Peace King.

the corniest shyt ever posted in this sub forum history :mjlol:

You are the biggest fukking cornball in this forum for this rant against a nikka who is respectfully telling you NO, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU, LEAVE MY PORCH.

So then, it's b/c the Breh is stupid now? fukk it...all console gamers are "you stupid head!!"

I could care less if he plays PC, but he aint gonna sit here and lie on PC gaming as well. The reasons he stated for not liking PC gaming arent valid reasons. If he just says as @Brief Keef puts it "fukk PC" then say that :manny: dont sit here naming 100 dumb reasons lying on it

The way you are so hostile and heated over this shyt is wild suspect.

Pointing out flaws in people posts is considered heated now ? but you over here typing up entire books to reply to me :mjlol:

reh, we are just some nikkas who don't have mountain dew on auto delivery from Amazon
xboxone.jpg

:usure:

Dinner table at your house must be some torturous shyt, fukk. "MAIDBOT, pass DPRES the salt...MAIDBOT! fukk, THESE fukkING WINDOWS UPDATES MAKE YOU USELESS"

the fact you even fix your mind to even think of somethingl ike this to type lets me know you are legit a virgin

nikka, if you don't get your blankman "I have a rubber p*ssy attached to my motherboard, so now she's really a motherboard! *snort laugh, *snort laugh, *high five to your geek squad" ass the fukk up out of here

and you calling other people in corny typing shyt like this :usure:

tenor.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka...you typed an emotional emmy winning rant because you care that much about converting people to PC gaming.:mjlol:

I typed a long post because I'm trying to be a funny nikka and my favorite PC game is Coli roasting. :russ:

You still lost, even in your reply.

fukking goofy. :bryan:

You pulling up that Mountain Dew/Xbox One collab was solid, though. Props. Broken Clocks, I guess. :ehh:

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Anyone else notice the Switch has been consistently dropping on the Amazon best sellers list since Scorpio pre-order went up? :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka...you typed an emotional emmy winning rant because you care that much about converting people to PC gaming.:mjlol:

I typed a long post because I'm trying to be a funny nikka and my favorite PC game is Coli roasting. :russ:

You still lost, even in your reply.

fukking goofy. :bryan:

You pulling up that Mountain Dew/Xbox One collab was solid, though. Props. Broken Clocks, I guess. :ehh:
..:snoop: .. your post is the corniest shyt ive ever seen in my life on this sub forum.. if thats considered roasting by typing a bunch of fake scenarios that only a virgin could possibly think of then ive officially out grown this forum :hubie:

also notice you keep trying to reply to me but not @ me or quote me so it wont pop up in my notifications :mjlol: you scared of confrontation on a forum I know you p*ssy in real life :mjlol:

how you passive aggressive on the fukking internet :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
also notice you keep trying to reply to me but not @ me or quote me so it wont pop up in my notifications :mjlol: you scared of confrontation on a forum

I don't even know what that means, breh.
:ohhh:
You making shyt up...

nikka!:russ:

You REALLY are upset. And here I thought you were respectfully down for the quid pro quo battle of wits but you decide to make some shyt up.

This is fascinating. I'm dead ass curious as to what is going through your mind right now. The anxiety, the forced bravado, and the embellishment.

you scared of confrontation on a forum I know you p*ssy in real life :mjlol:

how you passive aggressive on the fukking internet :mjlol:[/QUOTE]
:dwillhuh:

Go back and re-read my very public calling you out that started this apparent anger you have against the shyt I said about you, breh. I'm not passive aggressive at all. I either am the most respectful breh on this site or I see a target to help me try to hone my humor.

By your insinuation that I'm p*ssy in real life I can almost guarantee you are a post away from the lamest shyt an internet nikka can do...

"Prove you real then, meet me.... blah blah...pull up." :mjgrin: Predictable ass nikka.

Real talk... :patrice: From now on, breh, everything I type to you... imagine it in your father's voice. From now on, I'm that poppa young, the weakest link in the young family tree, stacy adams on, dusty ass Arizona Diamondbacks fitted in the wrong size and lotto tickets in my pocket next to my wallet that is noticeably absent of his only son's graduation picture. It'll resonate a little better and hopefully it'll get you to do better, my nikka.

Go to sleep young man, or count some gpu benchmarks or something. I here the next Rayeon cards will knock console gamers socks off!:mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't even know what that means, breh.
:ohhh:
You making shyt up...

nikka!:russ:

You REALLY are upset. And here I thought you were respectfully down for the quid pro quo battle of wits but you decide to make some shyt up.

You know exactly what it means.. your previous 2 posts were directed at me, but didnt quote or @ me, so it wouldnt pop up in my notifications cause you were scared I was going to respond
Real talk... :patrice: From now on, breh, everything I type to you... imagine it in your father's voice. From now on, I'm that poppa young, the weakest link in the young family tree, stacy adams on, dusty ass Arizona Diamondbacks fitted in the wrong size and lotto tickets in my pocket next to my wallet that is noticeably absent of his only son's graduation picture. It'll resonate a little better and hopefully it'll get you to do better, my nikka.

Go to sleep young man, or count some gpu benchmarks or something. I here the next Rayeon cards will knock console gamers socks off!

bruh.. you are legit a weirdo.. this is like the 3rd or 4th made up scenario of something off the wall that you have created in your head.. like you need serious legit help, this aint healthy at all..

wait a minute... are you the guy texting in this meme :patrice: making up scenarios and shyt :laff: you both come off as the same type of lame :dead:

bTSUZyL.png

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You know exactly what it means.. your previous 2 posts were directed at me, but didnt quote or @ me, so it wouldnt pop up in my notifications cause you were scared I was going to respond

bruh.. you are legit a weirdo.. this is like the 3rd or 4th made up scenario of something off the wall that you have created in your head.. like you need serious legit help, this aint healthy at all..

wait a minute... are you the guy texting in this meme :patrice: making up scenarios and shyt :laff: you both come off as the same type of lame :dead:
ma-your-mcm-23-years-old-texting-you-shyt-like-16344033.png
OP @TheGregReaper my bad for this derailment. I hate to be apart of this because of this belligerent fukk nikka.

Sidenote, Young...you fukked your gif game up...You need to embed the image correctly. nikkas want to laugh, not spend time copy and pasting the link...it takes too much time. Just go and edit and do it correctly, I'm sure the image was relevant and funny. Low key, I want people to enjoy our back and forth and I can't have you out here with broken images or improper links. When you look better, I look better and vice versa. I promise I won't use my suggestion to fix your clapback against you like you're my son type shyt. Now back to business - Cam Voice

@itsyoung!! (See, I want you to see the post! :bryan:) Breh, I live for this type of internet confrontation. I want you to respond, that's why I engaged. Are people really scared of others on a video game forum? That really happens? :jbhmm:

What ways would anyone be scared of you? nikka...your hobby is building computers.

I mean, nothing wrong with building computers...

But, my nikka... what is scary about a nikka who builds computers and stans it? :pachaha:

nikka, save some face and let's get to a comfort zone for you - Would you recommend a full custom build or a pre-built PC w/ a slight modification to get the PC where it needs to be to run the top games? :feedme: This is your chance to low key take the L in an inconspicuous way. Take the opportunity. Not trying to be condescending but you made the mistake of claiming someone's scared of you, you should have went a little more intellectual in your clapback...because, I mean, you are a nikka who is a PC building enthusiast. Think about how goofy you sounded by claiming someone's intimidated by you. You know? It's all love, though.

Edit: My nikka edited the post on the humble and now the image shows up! I fukk with you, kicko! A hardheading type nikka would have left the shyt unedited b/c I caught it but not you. :obama:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
OP @TheGregReaper my bad for this derailment. I hate to be apart of this because of this belligerent fukk nikka.

Sidenote, Young...you fukked your gif game up...You need to embed the image correctly. nikkas want to laugh, not spend time copy and pasting the link...it takes too much time. Just go and edit and do it correctly, I'm sure the image was relevant and funny. Low key, I want people to enjoy our back and forth and I can't have you out here with broken images or improper links. When you look better, I look better and vice versa. I promise I won't use my suggestion to fix your clapback against you like you're my son type shyt. Now back to business - Cam Voice

@itsyoung!! (See, I want you to see the post! :bryan:) Breh, I live for this type of internet confrontation. I want you to respond, that's why I engaged. Are people really scared of others on a video game forum? That really happens? :jbhmm:

What ways would anyone be scared of you? nikka...your hobby is building computers.

I mean, nothing wrong with building computers...

But, my nikka... what is scary about a nikka who builds computers and stans it? :pachaha:

nikka, save some face and let's get to a comfort zone for you - Would you recommend a full custom build or a pre-built PC w/ a slight modification to get the PC where it needs to be to run the top games? :feedme: This is your chance to low key take the L in an inconspicuous way. Take the opportunity. Not trying to be condescending but you made the mistake of claiming someone's scared of you, you should have went a little more intellectual in your clapback...because, I mean, you are a nikka who is a PC building enthusiast. Think about how goofy you sounded by claiming someone's intimidated by you. You know? It's all love, though.

Edit: My nikka edited the post on the humble and now the image shows up! I fukk with you, kicko! A hardheading type nikka would have left the shyt unedited b/c I caught it but not you. :obama:

I havnt built a computer in 3+ years :mjlol: my computer still runs everything at 150+ fps on high/ultra settings :wow:

I edited the post before you ever replied though :dwillhuh:

you typing a lil 2 much for me now :hubie: you must be drunk or something cause you seem overly obsessed with typing long posts in this thread :hubie:

edit: just for clarification, are you implying that someones hobby has anything to do with them stomping your ears together :mjlol: so you would walk up to Terry Crews and say you a whole bytch because you build computers :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
you typing a lil 2 much for me now :hubie: you must be drunk or something cause you seem overly obsessed with typing long posts in this thread :hubie:
:jbhmm:

I'll be succinct then...
Simply, you're lame on some real shyt. I'm not responding to a thing else you say in this thread until you contribute to the Coli and get that Supporter title under your name you "I joined in 2012 but I'm a mooching ass internet stunter" ass nikka. Spend threads trying to get nikkas to be impressed to get validity only to never support the fukking site that offers and validity to your life. You COHABIT with a roommate since 2013 - just admit y'all are fukking, you may be YOUNG!!! but you ready, right?

Man, I would really be able to give you a proper retort but you're lucky you aren't a 1) nikka in his 30s 2) living with a roommate in a 3) state that declares two cohabiting adults common law married and uses the Coli to 4) brag about the depreciating liabilities you waste your money on 5) as you continue to hemorrhage your income paying upwards of $700/month on a car note to 6) boost a fragile self-esteem that is 7) triggered when other grown men don't fukk with the PC gaming that 8) provides your solitary place of validity considering 9) you're entire shtick on the Coli seems to involve calling brehs you argue with "a fukking virgin" which probably is some weird projection mechanism. Or are you a sad amalgam of those 9 components?

Those 9 components, if they eerily seem to fit your profile, would place you in a very shaky spot if you really want me to intellectually go tit-for-tat with you, my nikka. And considering I could add a 10th L by questioning why a poster who joined in 2012 and brags about superficial and monetary shyt has NOT contributed a fukking dime to this website that is about to be his casket... You really are inches away from this innocuous Xbox One X thread becoming a RAFTERS candidate because of the way nikkas will react to all 10 of those components ACTUALLY matching the nikka they have come to know as @itsyoung!! Damn, another long post, huh...

And NO, you're NOT stomping anyone out, let alone me, young man. Stop with the typical internet cliché shyt. It's tacky. shyt, trying to claim you will beat the mean coli posters up? That is L number 11. You're sinking, breh. You can't win this.

fukking Goofy. Buy some property. Refinance your fukking whip depreciating liability. Contribute to the Coli. And have some respect for the nikkas in the forum who don't give a fukk about your Compaq Gaming PC. "You fukking numbskull" - Something your roommate would say.

Finito.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukking Goofy. Buy some property

My company will generate over $3 million revenue this year :umad:

Refinance your fukking whip depreciating liability.

Are you talking about my brand new commuter car 2017 lexus es350 that I bought with 40 miles on it :jbhmm: or are you talking about the i8 im buying later this year :jbhmm: because I dont have the a7 anymore :jbhmm:

Contribute to the Coli.

I was here day 1 sign ups no questions asked, the biggest contribution anyone could make. Only a little over 200 of us came over the first day.

And have some respect for the nikkas in the forum who don't give a fukk about your Compaq Gaming PC. "You fukking numbskull" - Something your roommate would say.

I have no roommate, I live in new apartment homes that opened July 1st this year, 1st person to ever live here :umad:

Man, I would really be able to give you a proper retort but you're lucky you aren't a 1) nikka in his 30s 2) living with a roommate in a 3) state that declares two cohabiting adults common law married and uses the Coli to 4) brag about the depreciating liabilities you waste your money on 5) as you continue to hemorrhage your income paying upwards of $700/month on a car note to 6) boost a fragile self-esteem that is 7) triggered when other grown men don't fukk with the PC gaming that 8) provides your solitary place of validity considering 9) you're entire shtick on the Coli seems to involve calling brehs you argue with "a fukking virgin" which probably is some weird projection mechanism.

1- I just turned 30
2- I have no roommate
3- not sure what this is about at all
4- I have no depreciating liabilities and I have very little debt (less than $5k) that I maintain payments on to maintain my 750 credit score
5- I pay $400 a month for a 2017 lexus ES350, not $750 for the A7 but my company is on pace for over $3 million revenue this year, so even at a low 10% of that... well ill let you do the math :pachaha: , so why would I care about $8400 a year on a car based on your math :jbhmm:
6- my self esteem is amazing, thats why I do so well at my job :heh:
7- never triggered, just :mindblown: at the dumb shyt typed out here
8/9- Yeah, you right, a 30 year old on pace to be a millionaire soon enough, whose entire company is based on bringing beautiful women out every weekend, has hard time getting women :pachaha:

since you playing 21 questions :dame: lets see who DPresidential is, a broke coli poster more concerned with internet daps and reps than he is about his bank account and lives in bumblefukk missouri

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
With this donation, hopefully the person I donated again on behalf of will match my donation. Thank Coli:salute: You let me rant and eat, so you eat, too.

http://www.thecoli.com/donations/server-security-and-upgrades.1/campaign

And we can leave a note with our donation, too...so they know it's real.:wow:

I essentially paid for this nikka's Coli casket and tombstone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, back to regularly scheduled programing...

Brehs, I'm legit excited about the X1X - PUBG, enhancements to our games and no splintering of the Xbox live gamer pool. I'm ready to EAT. :ohlawd:

I need a new gears announcement by 2018, a new splinter cell, and some new multiplayer first party IPs:ohlawd: