The Official Xbox One X Thread

BVII

Pro
Daps
I still have my Scorpio edition preordered at BestBuy, but I'm still a little uncertain about buying the One X. My original Xbox from 2013 still is running fine and I only play like 4-5 hours a week, with is mainly like 2k, madden, or gta.

Also, anybody know the earliest Microsoft will allow reviews and comparison videos to drop?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I still have my Scorpio edition preordered at BestBuy, but I'm still a little uncertain about buying the One X. My original Xbox from 2013 still is running fine and I only play like 4-5 hours a week, with is mainly like 2k, madden, or gta.

Also, anybody know the earliest Microsoft will allow reviews and comparison videos to drop?
Probably the 7th, MAYBE the 6th. Several YouTube personalities have them, but nobody has more than in boxing videos. No way that's chance.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
did @PS4 get his preorder in
No, I did not preorder. I cannot afford one at this time.
I know in your life, your family abandoned you and you fill that void by filling it with material things
You feel your life is more complete because of this, but we all know you are putting up a front
I'm not writing this to hurt your feelings, I hope this helps you move on with the rest of your life :francis:

#MattressStrong :to:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No, I did not preorder. I cannot afford one at this time.
I know in your life, your family abandoned you and you fill that void by filling it with material things
You feel your life is more complete because of this, but we all know you are putting up a front
I'm not writing this to hurt your feelings, I hope this helps you move on with the rest of your life :francis:

#MattressStrong :to:

no xbox 1x
cancelling call of duty pre order
no 4k tv

damn times is rough in the dirty mattress house hold :huhldup: I aint know times was this tough :huhldup: should we set up a GoFund me account so your wife doesnt inevitably leave you for a capable man of taking care of her :huhldup: or has she already left you and this is why you are so broke :huhldup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Friday I think the embargo is up

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
no xbox 1x
no 4k tv

damn times is rough in the dirty mattress house hold :huhldup: I aint know times was this tough :huhldup: should we set up a GoFund me account so your wife doesnt inevitably leave you for a capable man of taking care of her :huhldup: or has she already left you and this is why you are so broke :huhldup:
Y’all rivalry is :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no xbox 1x
no 4k tv

Its all true :sadbron:

Do you feel better now? You coming off like you Donald Trump, if I can one day throw some parties and make 25,000 a month doing that type of stuff. Then i'll look back at the less fortunate and make fun of their situations on the internet, maybe that will make my biological mom loves meeeee :to:

I'm broke because my investments in my business will not pay off for another 5 months or so. So I'm gonna be struggling pretty good until then. If you want to make fun of that, well, you only know because I told you aka I'm not ashamed :manny:
I have no problem working towards my goals, don't even mind the struggle. It makes you appreciate succeeding even more. You wouldn't know about that being a part time pimp, may god have mercy on your soul tho :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its all true :sadbron:

Do you feel better now? You coming off like you Donald Trump, if I can one day throw some parties and make 25,000 a month doing that type of stuff. Then i'll look back at the less fortunate and make fun of their situations on the internet, maybe that will make my biological mom loves meeeee :to:

I'm broke because my investments in my business will not pay off for another 5 months or so. So I'm gonna be struggling pretty good until then. If you want to make fun of that, well, you only know because I told you aka I'm not ashamed :manny:
I have no problem working towards my goals, don't even mind the struggle. It makes you appreciate succeeding even more. You wouldn't know about that being a part time pimp, may god have mercy on your soul tho :win:
What business?