The Official Xbox One X Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What business?
I've mentioned it before, but at the end of the day I'm too high profile of a poster to get into details.
But, originally the plan was to get a license to supply. Then I find out that its all rigged/bullshyt and the common person didn't have a chance at being a supplier like they made it seem. So whats left is a bunch of know-how and a law that says I can still make it happen
albeit on a smaller scale :yeshrug: So I had to alter the plan which means it altered my forecasted profits. I was expecting to be doing well off by now. I don't like talking about projects til its completed. Just a superstition. I fully expect that to be spun into something else so have at it coli. But ya boi is in a field that is in HIGH demand :smoker:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've mentioned it before, but at the end of the day I'm too high profile of a poster to get into details.
But, originally the plan was to get a license to supply. Then I find out that its all rigged/bullshyt and the common person didn't have a chance at being a supplier like they made it seem. So whats left is a bunch of know-how and a law that says I can still make it happen
albeit on a smaller scale :yeshrug: So I had to alter the plan which means it altered my forecasted profits. I was expecting to be doing well off by now. I don't like talking about projects til its completed. Just a superstition. I fully expect that to be spun into something else so have at it coli. But ya boi is in a field that is in HIGH demand :smoker:
Well if you're serious about going into business for yourself I genuinely wish you good luck, and God bless.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its all true :sadbron:

Do you feel better now? You coming off like you Donald Trump, if I can one day throw some parties and make 25,000 a month doing that type of stuff. Then i'll look back at the less fortunate and make fun of their situations on the internet, maybe that will make my biological mom loves meeeee :to:

I'm broke because my investments in my business will not pay off for another 5 months or so. So I'm gonna be struggling pretty good until then. If you want to make fun of that, well, you only know because I told you aka I'm not ashamed :manny:
I have no problem working towards my goals, don't even mind the struggle. It makes you appreciate succeeding even more. You wouldn't know about that being a part time pimp, may god have mercy on your soul tho :win:

What is your business :mjgrin:

if you created your 1st business and "forecasting" profits you are destined to fail :mjgrin: but we already had little faith in your being a successful businessman anyway :mjgrin: enjoy bankruptcy fukk boy :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we got games wym ? shadow of war/maddens/2k18/wolfenstein 2/codWWII/star wars 2/evil within 2/south park fractured but whole/forza 7/cuphead/assassins creed origins/fifa 18...so wym when u say no games bruv ? stop it ya done now

I can play those exact same games on my playstation... :heh: I mean games that makes you want to go out and buy the system, exclusive to it outright...

You know what I meant. :youngsabo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm ready. I got enough reward dollars on my Amex to cop the Xbox One X and pay nothing out of pocket.
4rzryq.jpg

Also gonna use this $25 back on $250 offer and get what effectively amounts to 5% back as well as the 1% back I normally get.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Brehs...

I've been pretty adamant that I don't want to be on first adopter status - regarding price - for TVs.

I'm going to get the TCL P607 and next year, cop a high end 4k when they reduce price and move the TCL into the master bedroom.

The Rting review is appropriate for my first foray into 4k gaming.

I DO have my eye on that LG C7, though. I'm just weary about coping a high end screen right before next year's crop...
breh if you got the bread pull the trigger I copped the B7 at Best Buy a month ago shyt is beautiful :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I bet you said the same shyt 4 years ago when both consoles dropped now its not about power right?:mjlol:Sony stans :mjlol:

:trollol: It's all about the games fam... power isn't everything... I didn't buy the ps4 because of the power alone.