The Official Xbox One X Thread

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Xbot checking in.

Why am I buying this again? (And yes I am going to buy it since I am an OG xbot and have to rep).

And if I want to take advantage of the GameStop $100 for the old Xbox One. Do I need all of the cables and shyt?

Good looking out.

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
Xbot checking in.

Why am I buying this again? (And yes I am going to buy it since I am an OG xbot and have to rep).

And if I want to take advantage of the GameStop $100 for the old Xbox One. Do I need all of the cables and shyt?

Good looking out.
Bragging rights?

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
unboxing videos everywhere honestly this shoulda dropped at least the same day as COD WWII...or even earlier this month

They got sent those by microsoft thats why. Unless they got a connect All regular peeps getting theirs same day.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Xbot checking in.

Good looking out.
Cuz you want the most powerful console out and the best version of every game?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They got sent those by microsoft thats why. Unless they got a connect All regular peeps getting theirs same day.
lolbro i know that but that shyt still annoying as fukk they sent this one dude not only the X but like 20 games with it :hhh: