XhdhZbv.jpg

6yZIDQt.jpg

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
just cancelled my amazon pre order..gamestop got that trade in value thing for the one S/ps4 pro i can get up to $200 for it so ima cop it there and save some dough

Co-worker buying my One S and unopened copies of Halo 5 and Halo: MCC for $190 so I’m keeping my Amazon order...

Plus I already paid it off...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Got The OG XBOXONE Bought It Day One And It Seems To Have Died On Me Last Night :francis:

Really Contemplating Buying This New shyt Though I Had No Plans To, Haven’t Even Watched Or Read shyt About It

Daps
All my XBoX One nikkas, I just heard the XBOX one Controllers still use AA batteries???:picard:

Is there an alternative rechargble XBOX controller?:feedme:

I went from:shaq: to :patrice: with the XBOX One X...

The OneX sounds lit as fukk tho.
my first console was the OG XBOX, then Had a 360. But for the 3rd go round, I decided to go with a P4, and the P4 is dope... But All the new improvements with OneX, made me wanna go back to XBOX, but that double A battery shyt:martin:

Might just get a PS4 Pro instead:snoop:
My PS4Pro nikkas, in a scale of 1-10 how much better is the PS4 Pro than the PS4, graphic wise on a 4KTV?

Last edited:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
All my XBoX One nikkas, I just heard the XBOX one Controllers still use AA batteries???:picard:

my first console was the OG XBOX, then Had a 360. But for the 3rd go round, I decided to go with a P4, and the P4 is dope... But All the new improvements with OneX, made me wanna go back to XBOX, but that double A battery shyt:martin:

My PS4Pro nikkas, in a scale of 1-10 how much better is the PS4 Pro than the PS4?

Breh I thought the same thing. Why the fukk am.I paying for batteries in 2017?

But when you consider the trash ass 4hr battery life of the ps4 controller, going the battery route makes sense.

I bought this off amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J...eneloop+aa&dpPl=1&dpID=51tDWQtYtwL&ref=plSrch

shyt is legit. When I had my xbox one s I got about 18-20 hrs in one charge.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

My PS4Pro nikkas, in a scale of 1-10 how much better is the PS4 Pro than the PS4, graphic wise on a 4KTV?
cmon fam u know we got play n charge kits...and if u dont wanna do that u can plug usb in the controller connect it to the system and play with it like that

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Nah breh, Microsoft did it right....what you wanna do is buy you some eneloop rechargeable batteries online, and them shyts take forever before you gotta recharge