The Official Xbox One X Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:trollol: I know....
You know what, that you're making it painfully obvious you feel the shift in power to the greenerside, making you post at a furious pace, wasting brainpower that could have been used on one of Aaron Jackson's adventures :francis:

Keep Xbox Safe :hhh: (from haters)

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't see a need for 4k when I don't have cable and there isnt tons of 4k media and broadcasts... :ld: dont waste your money...:mjlol: its a fukking gimmick right now y'all falling for it.
4K isn't a gimmick it's a resolution. Cable doesn't broadcast in 1080p either so is that a gimmick?

Calling 4K a gimmick is like calling USB type-c a gimmick. It's simply the next industry standard.

The real problem with this Xbox is that it's mostly not true 4K on demanding games. It uses tricks to simulate a 4K picture.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4K isn't a gimmick it's a resolution. Cable doesn't broadcast in 1080p either so is that a gimmick?

Calling 4K a gimmick is like calling USB type-c a gimmick. It's simply the next industry standard.

The real problem with this Xbox is that it's mostly not true 4K on demanding games. It uses tricks to simulate a 4K picture.

:ohhh: I see........................ :troll: New resolution, no new games....:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Its mostly not true 4k on demanding games you say? Is this a fact :usure:
:ohhh: I see........................ :troll: New resolution, no new games....:mjlol:
And no new adventures :sad:

You don't think Xbox One X Enhancements are special but ever single PS4 remaster gets praise? :stop:
Even our BC games get a boost. We have too many games on the greenerside. OG xbox games start next month
StarWars Battlefront will be one of the games with gold, will be 4k native on the XB1X.. just sayin. Hollaback :win:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People keep saying this but the whole argument is faulty. The argument is based on the fact that multiplatform games don't exist or deserve to be ignored. If you want the best console version of Assassin's Creed Origins then you want the Xbox One X version.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People keep saying this but the whole argument is faulty. The argument is based on the fact that multiplatform games don't exist or deserve to be ignored. If you want the best console version of Assassin's Creed Origins then you want the Xbox One X version.

:mjlol: ain't no one caping for xbox like that anymore breh...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's being honest. All my multiplat console games will be bought for the X1X.

Unless you can afford to spend like what $499, plus the game on top of that??? :dahell: if you already own an XBOX ONE there is literally no reason for buying this system, regardless of the graphics bump spec wise... :dahell: And besides Sony still has strong exclusives not even out yet... Xbox has given NO core gamer ANY reason to buy this system. You cannot win off graphics alone man... :comeon: Y'all know this...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Say what you will, I'm looking forward to taking better advantage of my 4K OLED TV, and Atmos stereo. Also, I'm mainly playing Destiny 2 right now, and even if Bungie doesn't patch for it due to Sony nuthugging, I'm cool with it never dropping frames again, along woth probably every other game now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Say what you will, I'm looking forward to taking better advantage of my 4K OLED TV, and Atmos stereo. Also, I'm mainly playing Destiny 2 right now, and even if Bungie doesn't patch for it due to Sony nuthugging, I'm cool with it never dropping frames again, along woth probably every other game now.

:snooze: waste your money brehs on a gimmick system with no exclusives worth buying it for...

:mjpls: I tried to warn you... Paperweight status in a year or two...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What the fukk are you talking about. It's always been, "the PS4 is so superior because it offers 1080p, and damn near no lag, plus the resolution is higher than the X1."

Sony stans like the exlusives (which early-mid of this year provided).

But they are in denial about the X1X. They preached they were better feature, stronger, well, everything.x

Well, that's not true anynore.

People shoud go with the best experience. If that's xbox or playstation, it doesn't matter. You should play the best possbile outome based situation