The Official Xbox One X Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The reality is graphics don't matter as much as people pretend they do.
Sony stans painted themselves into a corner for years relying on the resolution and FPS arguments to make a case to justify their purchase.
Every ounce of stannery and fury that is going to be unleashed upon this forum from the XBots come Scorpio release is 100% deserved and I can't wait to sit back with my pop corn and laugh.
Placing your bets on presentation is the short sighted game.
Quality titles in terms of gameplay and story are what classic libraries are built upon and classic libraries are what consoles are remembered for.
You left out how reality works differently than what you just said. Reality is people are sheep and they go where the hype is. Your speech sounded good but then I know you spent 2hrs max with halo 5 online. The gameplay, the level design, the modes, forge/etc Is exactly what you're talking about but you skipped it.

These same franchises that do get it right, out of jealousy you guys will say "that's all you have" which is giving credit, then immediately you'll say how it's not that. So what you said is true, and Sohh is what I added to that. Good luck on your future Standevors :francis:
It's funny because not that long ago people were saying oh the Xbox One is a 900p struggle box that can't even hit 1080p and now that Xbox will be the more powerful hardware graphics are downplayed. When the PS4 had the best version of games it mattered but now that the Xbox One X is about to release that doesn't matter.

It's almost as if people are using arguments for the end result of them rather that the actual argument itself.
Let's not go the trump route and claim there is violence on both sides :whoa: Sony gamers was doing that while simultaneously hyping up Killzone :laff:
PC Gaming :win:
As long as you don't mind hackers, bots, keyboard and mouse, various framerates so it's not a level playing field. 60fps or 240fps? Hdr monitor costing more than the gpu required to run HDR :wow:
There are even a small few that only care about graphics. They don't care about gameplay at all, which is why Netflix has achievements on Xbox. :laff:
The majority of gamers on this website including you fit that description Mr 2hr Halo :stop: Remember when I exposed rekkapryde as a ghat damn casual? Then exposed you? Have you seen @Fatboi1 talk up Driveclub, @GoldenGlove for Killzone, Mowgli with battlefield 1 on the PS4pro? @Grand Conde with gran Turismo sport :mjlol: the list goes on and on. The reason Netflix had achievements is because Xbox started that shyt, and you tried But failed to judge me based on my gamerscore so you're a hypocrite, terrible poster, even worse at gameplay :damn:
:dead:

I swear Xbots are about to buy into the biggest scam of the year.
:mjlol:
Bigger scam than the PS4pro which routinely underperforms the base model PlayStation?

The Arcadium census thread was created because of this level of posting :francis:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You left out how reality works differently than what you just said. Reality is people are sheep and they go where the hype is. You speech sounded good but then I know you spent 2hrs max with halo 5 online. The gameplay, the level design, the modes, forge/etc Is exactly what you're talking about but you skipped it.

These same franchises that do get out right, out of jealousy you guys will say "that's all you have" which is giving credit, then immediately you'll say how it's not that. So what you said is true, and Sohh is what I added to that. Good luck on your future Standevors :francis:

Let's not go the trump route and claim there is violence on both sides :whoa: Sony gamers was doing that while simultaneously hyping up Killzone :laff:

There are even a small few that only care about graphics. They don't care about gameplay at all, which is why Netflix has achievements on Xbox. :laff:
The majority of gamers on this website including you fit that description Mr 2hr Halo :stop: Remember when I exposed rekkapryde as a ghat damn casual? Then exposed you? Have you seen @Fatboi1 talk up Driveclub, @GoldenGlove for Killzone, Mowgli with battlefield 1 on the PS4pro? @Grand Conde with gran Turismo sport :mjlol: the list goes on and on. The reason Netflix had achievements is because Xbox started that shyt, and you tried But failed to judge me based on my gamerscore so you're a hypocrite, terrible poster, even worse at gameplay :damn:

Bigger scam than the PS4pro which routinely underperforms the base model PlayStation?

The Arcadium census thread was created because of this level of posting :francis:
You have more time than I do in Halo 5 online. :clap:
I have more time than you do in Titanfall 2 online.
I've beaten more XB1 exclusives than you have and I'm primarily a Sony gamer.
You and your pockets are casual. Real gamers are playing games across all platforms...not starving for the next freebie or fire sale.
:COURTFLAB2:
:DAIGOSKIP:
:DAIGOLEON:
:COURTFLAB:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
God of war, Spiderman ps4?!?:mindblown:

lol gtfoh. U just not interested because they are on Playstation. I guarantee you if TLOU Part 2 was announced for Xbox One you'd be crying tears of joy.

Nope. My gaming time is limited, so 99% of my playing time is shooters, RPGs and fighters. The last PS4 exclusive I cared about playing was MGS4. Those games you mentioned don't interest me. Look for yourself.

GT - NSCTripleAgent

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You have more time than I do in Halo 5 online. :clap:
I have more time than you do in Titanfall 2 online.
I've beaten more XB1 exclusives than you have and I'm primarily a Sony gamer.
You and your pockets are casual. Real gamers are playing games across all platforms...not starving for the next freebie or fire sale.
:COURTFLAB2:
:DAIGOSKIP:
:DAIGOLEON:
:COURTFLAB:
You beating more exclusives is something that A.) You pulled out your ass. If not, then how many exclusives have either of us beaten :popcorn: and B.) Why does playing an exclusive matter :dwillhuh: you flying into @itsyoung!! territory with that behavior :stop: you say gamers play games across the board? Who gives a fukk if some stuck up rich kid plays everything :rudy: are YOU PERSONALLY GOOD AT ANY GAME ONLINE?

If you was in the hood, would you put money down on Madden, 2k, or would you talk about how persona is a good series and you have a switch at home?

This A hip-hop forum, welcome to the lion's den...
I wanted Killzone Shadowfall to be great
:to:

Leave me alone already @PS4

:damn:

:mjcry:
I'm sorry killa K, Killzone will be like your mattress thread :wow:

@MMS was sure warhawk would outsell cod:mw1 so he's forever joined at the hip with that franchise

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You beating more exclusives is something that A.) You pulled out your ass. If not, then how many exclusives have either of us beaten :popcorn: and B.) Why does playing an exclusive matter :dwillhuh: you flying into @itsyoung!! territory with that behavior :stop: you say gamers play games across the board? Who gives a fukk if some stuck up rich kid plays everything :rudy: are YOU PERSONALLY GOOD AT ANY GAME ONLINE?

If you was in the hood, would you put money down on Madden, 2k, or would you talk about how persona is a good series and you have a switch at home?

This A hip-hop forum, welcome to the lion's den...

I'm sorry killa K, Killzone will be like your mattress thread :wow:

@MMS was sure warhawk would outsell cod:mw1 so he's forever joined at the hip with that franchise
:dwillhuh: when do you take care of your family

mafukka what game are you good at :damn: nothing :damn: just a worthless human across the board

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: when do you take care of your family

mafukka what game are you good at :damn: nothing :damn: just a worthless human across the board
Hey, when your first response is "your family :sadbron: " I have take a step back and think what did I do to hurt your fakkit ass feelings that deeply :manny:

Now, if I was making 25k a month I don't think someone I didn't know on the internet saying I didn't would bother me at all. Only reason it could bother me is if I was lying my Dumbass off and was being called out. When in such situations psychology teaches that when a person is at an intellectual end they enter into a childish name calling defense mechanism to cover up their flaws/lies/etc.

In conclusion, shut your broke ass up :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You the one Stanning MS xbox one x and you call ME the village idiot...:laff: You the only one waiting in line on release day because no one else is THERE!!! :laff:

Look you low iq dunce no one is stanning xbox. I refuse to believe you are over the age of 15 no one can possible be this dumb. Multiple people have broken this down for you and you still on some naan naan ne boo boo shyt. Grow up stan

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look you low iq dunce no one is stanning xbox. I refuse to believe you are over the age of 15 no one can possible be this dumb. Multiple people have broken this down for you and you still on some naan naan ne boo boo shyt. Grow up stan

dude you are the SRAN of all stan's you cape or ubisoft like you work in their offices...:mjlol: you stan for xbox look at your post..:heh: everything about how you talk to me says stan...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
dude you are the SRAN of all stan's you cape or ubisoft like you work in their offices...:mjlol: you stan for xbox look at your post..:heh: everything about how you talk to me says stan...

Continue moving goal post idiot. You asked why would anyone would purchase this and multiple people gave your reasons. Keep being a narcissistic jackass