The Official Xbox One X Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What the fukk are you talking about. It's always been, "the PS4 is so superior because it offers 1080p, and damn near no lag, plus the resolution is higher than the X1."

Sony stans like the exlusives (which early-mid of this year provided).

But they are in denial about the X1X. They preached they were better feature, stronger, well, everything.x

Well, that's not true anynore.

People shoud go with the best experience. If that's xbox or playstation, it doesn't matter. You should play the best possbile outome based situation
The reality is graphics don't matter as much as people pretend they do.
Sony stans painted themselves into a corner for years relying on the resolution and FPS arguments to make a case to justify their purchase.
Every ounce of stannery and fury that is going to be unleashed upon this forum from the XBots come Scorpio release is 100% deserved and I can't wait to sit back with my pop corn and laugh.
Placing your bets on presentation is the short sighted game.
Quality titles in terms of gameplay and story are what classic libraries are built upon and classic libraries are what consoles are remembered for.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unless you can afford to spend like what $499, plus the game on top of that??? :dahell: if you already own an XBOX ONE there is literally no reason for buying this system, regardless of the graphics bump spec wise... :dahell: And besides Sony still has strong exclusives not even out yet... Xbox has given NO core gamer ANY reason to buy this system. You cannot win off graphics alone man... :comeon: Y'all know this...
It's funny because not that long ago people were saying oh the Xbox One is a 900p struggle box that can't even hit 1080p and now that Xbox will be the more powerful hardware graphics are downplayed. When the PS4 had the best version of games it mattered but now that the Xbox One X is about to release that doesn't matter.

It's almost as if people are using arguments for the end result of them rather that the actual argument itself.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The reality is graphics don't matter as much as people pretend they do.
Sony stans painted themselves into a corner for years relying on the resolution and FPS arguments to make a case to justify their purchase.
Every ounce of stannery and fury that is going to be unleashed upon this forum from the XBots come Scorpio release is 100% deserved and I can't wait to sit back with my pop corn and laugh.
Placing your bets on presentation is the short sighted game.
Quality titles in terms of gameplay and story are what classic libraries are built upon and classic libraries are what consoles are remembered for.
After my "ordeal," it moved me more toward console gaming. shyt, the first half of this year was all ps4 exclusives. I might be becoming like @LÍQUIDO and become a casual. I play games for fun and a good story, point, blank...period.

oh who am I fooling?...:dead:...I'm gonna buy the new titan when it comes out

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PC Gaming :win:
Experience is subjective though and includes many factors that are subjective in themselves.
Graphics are part of an experience, but for example, to me, the best experience is the one with strong story elements and gameplay. I can get those with piss poor graphics.

To others, graphics and gameplay are all that matter.
There are even a small few that only care about graphics. They don't care about gameplay at all, which is why Netflix has achievements on Xbox. :laff:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Experience is subjective though and includes many factors that are subjective in themselves.
Graphics are part of an experience, but for example, to me, the best experience is the one with strong story elements and gameplay. I can get those with piss poor graphics.

To others, graphics and gameplay are all that matter.
There are even a small few that only care about graphics. They don't care about gameplay at all, which is why Netflix has achievements on Xbox. :laff:
PC Gaming isn't all about graphics to me. it's an open platform with many options. spending a bunch of money for better graphics is one of those options

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny because not that long ago people were saying oh the Xbox One is a 900p struggle box that can't even hit 1080p and now that Xbox will be the more powerful hardware graphics are downplayed. When the PS4 had the best version of games it mattered but now that the Xbox One X is about to release that doesn't matter.

It's almost as if people are using arguments for the end result of them rather that the actual argument itself.

It was a 900p struggle box how you gonna come out with weak ass specs costing MORE than your competition.:mjlol:

What good is having a powerhouse of a console if there's no games worth buying. No core gamer that ALREADY has a system is shelling out $500 for a new JUST TO PLAY a 4k version of the new games coming out...:mjlol: look at it logically... Y'all kidding y'all selves man.

It would have made more sense for Ms to HOLD OFF on making the Xbox 1x until the next cycle. :mindblown: this was a waste of manpower and resources... :beli: right now in standing in the gaming community Ms is not even fighting for any place in the console world the war is over, Sony won...:manny:

THIS shyt MAKES NO fukkING SENSE!!!??
:mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO people are really about to buy this bullshyt? Why not just get a fukking Playstation 4 and play those amazing essclusives that can't be played anywhere else on earth? :dead:

I swear Xbots are about to buy into the biggest scam of the year.
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me, it is. No Sony exclusives interest me, I have an up to date Home Theater and I want the optimal experience on the games I do play, as well as a top tier media box.
lol gtfoh. U just not interested because they are on Playstation. I guarantee you if TLOU Part 2 was announced for Xbox One you'd be crying tears of joy.