The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just beat The Mainfestation with Io…. I’ll upload later. Need a min :snoop:

Breh, that is my accomplishment of the year.

After Galaxy Opal Cody fukked me up, Dijak fukked me up, this was a great feeling :russ:

2K gotta stop with that 'Beat a card 30 points higher than you with weird ass stipulations' ass Live Events.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh, that is my accomplishment of the year.

After Galaxy Opal Cody fukked me up, Dijak fukked me up, this was a great feeling :russ:

2K gotta stop with that 'Beat a card 30 points higher than you with weird ass stipulations' ass Live Events.
For real. It's like developers are forgetting that games are supposed to be fun. Myfaction sucks ass this year, and tying persona cards to it was stupid. At least MyGM is the good kind of frustrating, because you really do feel good when you start winning in the ratings.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Worst myfaction ever. There's 9 upcoming live events and I can't play any of them, because I don't have the cards required to play them. Myfaction is the only mode that's been universally despised this year, and instead of fixing it they've tripled down on the stupidity of it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With any difficult live event challenge I just use the countout method. Hit them with your finisher outside the ring, and then before they get up at 9 just do your wakeup taunt. :lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The Lone Rider, Jaxson Rebel Valor - Current Riot Pro Heavyweight Champion

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just finished My Rise in 2k23 :ehh:

This was a dope story but wtf you can’t keep playing after the story over? Like defend the title, switch brands, go for other titles including tag? :gucci:

I might still play the Legacy one but that’s wack you can’t keep playing :hhh:

I was gone play Lock again but that took away the replay value for me :hhh:

How is the My Rise in 2k24 for those who beat it? Is it the same as in when the story over you can’t keep playing? :jbhmm:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How is the My Rise in 2k24 for those who beat it? Is it the same as in when the story over you can’t keep playing? :jbhmm:

Nope.

They let you download your guy, so, I'm guessing Universe Mode (The solo version) might be something you can do to replace playing MyRise, again.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Kinda weird and telling that the McAfee pack is out next week and still nothing in the way of previews yet…