The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I quit as soon as I tried to run at him and he reversed it into a Cross-Rhodes.
I woke up a Christian so imma keep my comments to myself. Just know you aren’t alone with the stuff the AI/2K decided to pull :francis:

seen folks say they used Rey, Sheamus, Nakamura, and Priest so just go crazy if you decide to do it again before the event is over. After I got all the awards, I started to redo the match as Dusty on some
house-party-belt.gif

stuff. I was that PO’d :pachaha:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I woke up a Christian so imma keep my comments to myself. Just know you aren’t alone with the stuff the AI/2K decided to pull :francis:

seen folks say they used Rey, Sheamus, Nakamura, and Priest so just go crazy if you decide to do it again before the event is over. After I got all the awards, I started to redo the match as Dusty on some
house-party-belt.gif

stuff. I was that PO’d :pachaha:

Just tried again, twice;

• Dom - I was giving Cody the business after he hit me with the Cross Rhodes at the beginning and then that other move he drops you on your head. I got to 90 MPF. He reversed my 619 ... Game over :beli:
  • Tried with Rey again...started the match running at him...Cross Rhodes...kick out...got up ....another Cross Rhodes...:beli: I closed app before my head even hit the ground
I gotta beat that bytch at least once

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Just tried again, twice;

• Dom - I was giving Cody the business after he hit me with the Cross Rhodes at the beginning and then that other move he drops you on your head. I got to 90 MPF. He reversed my 619 ... Game over :beli:
  • Tried with Rey again...started the match running at him...Cross Rhodes...kick out...got up ....another Cross Rhodes...:beli: I closed app before my head even hit the ground
Run out the ring and get your taunts up first. You gotta bait him like crazy with running attacks and the high flying attacks. Just hope for the best when you reverse which should be easy since the OP AI tier cards like to go for big moves off rip in Live Events. If you can’t win by pinfall or submission then get count out Ws long as he doesn’t stun you with the Cross Rhodes if the count is close to 10. Dumb event all around cause this mf got shyt out the gate ready to hit you with and pin you with :martin:

Just gotta cheese it :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Run out the ring and get your taunts up first. You gotta bait him like crazy with running attacks and the high flying attacks. Just hope for the best when you reverse which should be easy since the OP AI tier cards like to go for big moves off rip in Live Events. If you can’t win by pinfall or submission then get count out Ws long as he doesn’t stun you with the Cross Rhodes if the count is close to 10. Dumb event all around cause this mf got shyt out the gate ready to hit you with and pin you with :martin:

Just gotta cheese it :francis:

I do all of that and I hit him with the 3 Amigos, throw 'em in the ring and try to pin...Then I go for the Frog Splash...reverse, Cross Rhoades

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just tried again, twice;

Elden ring of rassling games.

I tried it once and said fukk this. No HUD and he starts with a super finisher? Nah. Plus cross rhodes is hard to reverse anyway, now I get no assistance at all? Nah I'm out.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Okay, it's not just me;

The shyt is just too cheesy. That "Hide UI" shyt is bullshyt. Cody Crossrhodes me at the beginning of the match again.

I spent the rest just running away from him and spamming to get my MPF points up. AND THIS MF HAS SUPER FINISHER SOMEHOW?!

I survive that and I'm beating his ass.

Of course, I miss my Frog Splash finisher THAT HE ALWAYS REVERSES.

I survive that. I get 45/90 points and hits him with the 3 Amigos.

The count is at 7 and I jump in and out.

Fast forward. HE REVERSES MY FROG SPLASH AGAIN. And that's when it was over.

This game is cheating because I know when we get Galaxy Opals, they won't replish Finishers like that.

I swear, he was not getting a lot of offense in AND he still keep getting CrossRhodes on me.

Lemme stop playing this before I hate Cody in real life.

The last 5 minutes;

:sadcam:

Watch me get the Triple Cross Rhodes at 1:00 and of course he someone gets Finisher after me avoiding him.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Okay, it's not just me;

The shyt is just too cheesy. That "Hide UI" shyt is bullshyt. Cody Crossrhodes me at the beginning of the match again.

I spent the rest just running away from him and spamming to get my MPF points up. AND THIS MF HAS SUPER FINISHER SOMEHOW?!

I survive that and I'm beating his ass.

Of course, I miss my Frog Splash finisher THAT HE ALWAYS REVERSES.

I survive that. I get 45/90 points and hits him with the 3 Amigos.

The count is at 7 and I jump in and out.

Fast forward. HE REVERSES MY FROG SPLASH AGAIN. And that's when it was over.

This game is cheating because I know when we get Galaxy Opals, they won't replish Finishers like that.

I swear, he was not getting a lot of offense in AND he still keep getting CrossRhodes on me.

Lemme stop playing this before I hate Cody in real life.

The last 5 minutes;

:sadcam:

Watch me get the Triple Cross Rhodes at 1:00 and of course he someone gets Finisher after me avoiding him.

Around the 4:13-4:15 mark I felt that:picard:

You almost threw your controller :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yea all that reversal shot is annoying as fukk :mjtf:

Should be a way to make it how it used to be where you had to build up reversals

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

The got her ass!

I get my ass beat the first one, but, I did get her the second match. Overall, I tried like 15 times over time.

5V1FtfN.jpeg

7LLIdpP.jpeg

This breh gave me the blueprint;

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

The got her ass!

I get my ass beat the first one, but, I did get her the second match. Overall, I tried like 15 times over time.

5V1FtfN.jpeg

7LLIdpP.jpeg

This breh gave me the blueprint;

I beat her with Xia Li, these OP live events always have a weakness and strikers are one of them.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How the hell do you springboard off the apron into the ring on here
  • From the ring apron: with the opponent in the ring climb, outside to the apron by pressing the R1/RB button. Then hold the L1/LB button and L stick toward the opponent +Square or X on PS or X or A on the Xbox to leap over the ropes with an attack.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
  • From the ring apron: with the opponent in the ring climb, outside to the apron by pressing the R1/RB button. Then hold the L1/LB button and L stick toward the opponent +Square or X on PS or X or A on the Xbox to leap over the ropes with an attack.

Ah ok I think my issue was I wasn’t pointing the L stick towards them.