The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Elite figure and Demastered models are dope. Having to pay and or grind thru MyFaction to get them is not. That AE Rock looks fire smh. I want the ability to use these model types as bases in CAW at some point.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Elite figure and Demastered models are dope. Having to pay and or grind thru MyFaction to get them is not. That AE Rock looks fire smh. I want the ability to use these model types as bases in CAW at some point.
Grinding wouldn't be a problem if the payout was better. Packs costing 15k mfp and you only get 200 mfp on average is a joke. I see why 2K is starting to rob people more, because I see people playing MK1 say they're going to spend money on the new skins that are $5 each. The problem they might run into is this will possibly make people more hesitant to preorder 2k25 now.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Grinding wouldn't be a problem if the payout was better. Packs costing 15k mfp and you only get 200 mfp on average is a joke. I see why 2K is starting to rob people more, because I see people playing MK1 say they're going to spend money on the new skins that are $5 each. The problem they might run into is this will possibly make people more hesitant to preorder 2k25 now.
I despise 2k for building this empire off mtx, VC, and MyTeam that every big game now follows. This phone shyt should have never made it consoles let alone paid games. They deserve whatever backlash comes from this. Raising prices on content for a seasonal game where the content doesn't transfer? Fukk em

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
2K doesn't give a fukk about their consumer base :heh:

People been complaining about this pack as soon as they found out it was his co-host on his show. 2K waits until the day before that shyt is supposed to drop & announces a week delay for no fukking reason & just goes look at the football. Everything is in through the patch so I don't know what the fukk this delay is even for unless their going to try & throw something together this week to add in.

Even the added moves which is the only upside to the pack is all of like 20 moves & 6 of them are different versions of the same move. Could at least patch back in the Legado theme & shyt like they did a few times last year but they ain't even doing that shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I despise 2k for building this empire off mtx, VC, and MyTeam that every big game now follows. This phone shyt should have never made it consoles let alone paid games. They deserve whatever backlash comes from this. Raising prices on content for a seasonal game where the content doesn't transfer? Fukk em
This will be the first WWE game where people won't have a complete roster because of microtransactions. How do you release themed packs and not have said themes rewarded with each purchase? I grinded over 50k for a chance at the 2018 Becky Lynch card, and the only thing I got of note was classic Gable.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2K doesn't give a fukk about their consumer base :heh:

People been complaining about this pack as soon as they found out it was his co-host on his show. 2K waits until the day before that shyt is supposed to drop & announces a week delay for no fukking reason & just goes look at the football. Everything is in through the patch so I don't know what the fukk this delay is even for unless their going to try & throw something together this week to add in.

Even the added moves which is the only upside to the pack is all of like 20 moves & 6 of them are different versions of the same move. Could at least patch back in the Legado theme & shyt like they did a few times last year but they ain't even doing that shyt.
The delay was because they didn't want to compete with the WWE DLC in Call of duty that's out this week. Even tho this isn't competition but that's the real reason.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That’s wild

Lola
Lash
Jakara
Sol
Kelani
Ariana

None of them are in the game? :mjtf:

And that’s wack they still putting people in strictly as managers and you can’t do matches with them at all :mjtf:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The delay was because they didn't want to compete with the WWE DLC in Call of duty that's out this week. Even tho this isn't competition but that's the real reason.
Stupid reason, Because nobody wants to play the McAfee pack no matter when they drop it. Hell hardcore COD players are upset at the WWE skins, and most of the people complaining are upset because Roman isn't a skin. :russ:

Edit: So McAfee's bytch ass co-hosts were mocking the NXT roster and 2K tweeted out laughing emojis, 2K really has become a tone deaf company. WWE & NBA fans are trashing this company now. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

It's a shytty pack that shouldn't have been made, or at least put as the final DLC. 2K putting this ahead of much more anticipated packs was just a stupid move. It's really fukked up what's happening with the gaming world, and you knew it was a wrap when Rockstar started fukking up. Never forget how badly they fukked up the post launch support of Red Dead 2.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Stupid reason, Because nobody wants to play the McAfee pack no matter when they drop it. Hell hardcore COD players are upset at the WWE skins, and most of the people complaining are upset because Roman isn't a skin. :russ:

Edit: So McAfee's bytch ass co-hosts were mocking the NXT roster and 2K tweeted out laughing emojis, 2K really has become a tone deaf company. WWE & NBA fans are trashing this company now. :mjlol:
2K been a tone deaf company since no one wants to compete with them, so they don't care. The only time they'll listen to either fans is if they got serious competition and NBA 2K fans know that because when Live 19 dropped and the community was entertaining the thought process to jump ship (which the majority never did), suddenly 2K was all ears with all the issues in 2K19.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a shytty pack that shouldn't have been made, or at least put as the final DLC. 2K putting this ahead of much more anticipated packs was just a stupid move. It's really fukked up what's happening with the gaming world, and you knew it was a wrap when Rockstar started fukking up. Never forget how badly they fukked up the post launch support of Red Dead 2.
That's a great point about the fall of R* being telltale sign. The OGs and founders left and these heaux abandoned expansions and single player dlc. I don't count that bs in GTA online. And then RD2 Online couldn't be monetized with the same success of GTA so they just said fukk it. No DLC no Undead Nightmare. So even R* is chasing mtx at the expense of their quality of customer experience. Never would've thought we'd get here.