The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now that I found some that can actually make words, I'm using AI generated art to make arena, logos for gear and PPV logos :wow:.

I'm in too deep into this game, now.

I've made like 100 logos, now.

OjPf9XE.jpeg

JpPGAD0.jpeg

4fKMash.jpeg

eeWMzYv.jpeg

J6IGIz9.jpeg

R4H3otF.jpeg

w5inA8O.jpeg

fzXKVOT.jpeg
My frustration with the bullshyt packs in MyFaction made me forget how great this game actually is. I'm back in GM mode and RAW is making me step my matchmaking game up, because I'll be damned if SD gives up the top spot again.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What AI site are you using?
Dalle e 3 or whatever is good with words. I use that and mid journey to create my CAWs. Sometimes I start from. Scratch with mid journey to make the look and switch over to dalle because it can spell. There is a way to get it to make design patterns for attires as well

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The new locker code gave me a 92 Bianca diamond card, and the singlet supreme pack continues to suck. Honestly the basic/deluxe packs are a lie, because you're getting the same shyt in both. I got it free with the locker code but I'm still pissed, who the fukk wants a 62 Tyler Bate card. It's obvious they continue to put these low level cards in these packs to lessen your chances of getting the top cards.