Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Which TSC creh is this?

:mjpls:

The IWC is a weird bunch and I've always understood we're that fanaticism came from.

From the #GiveDivasAChance crowd that won't be happy til be have full shows of only female wrestlers to CM Punk cheerleaders who hang on every IG story like a bunch of teenagers. It's annoying but I get it.

I used to enjoy wrestling for what I saw on screen. I didn't care about booking and backstage. I wasn't reading dirtsheets.

But, these mfs are crazed. But, when it comes to Bianca, I do not get it.

Even the #GiveDivasAChance (full of a lot of gay dudes who loooovvvee Maryse) don't seem to champion Bianca :mjpls:.

When she was going on that monster run last year...nothing. But, when Damage Cntrl closed Smackdown that one time, they threw a party. :mjpls:

I mean, I don't get it. I know I joke, I stan her, I got a crush on her and think Montez is the luckiest man alive. But, I'm intellegent.

All of a sudden, ppl were joking about how much a loser Bayley is...now they pissed she's not featured more :mjpls:

I mean, nothing about about Liv two trash wins against Ronda Rousey...oh, THAT BAE on X :mjpls:

I get shouted down every time I complain about how soccer built Becky Lynch is booked like she's Drew Mac or Damian Preist sized.

Oh, what about the Queen who refuses to stay out of the main event picture...i know it's crazy, I just ppl cheering her on from injury as she is set to be put RIGHT back in the main event when she comes back :laugh: WITH NO STORY.

I don't get what the issue is with Bianca...but never a issue with any one else. :mjpls:

:jbhmm::martin: I can't seem to put my BLACK ASS FINGER on it. B ain't a problem in anyway. I never hear about her politicking or having beef. The fans love her, she's been a draw and ain't been the champ since Summerslam. What else do these hoes want from her? To go to MLW and get her skull kicked in for Reddit highlights.

I'm mad, it's Friday and bored at work (:banderas: I got places to be after Smackdown)

d60b3e444beba30875e80783abbdc275.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

#ESTGang

fukk the haters.