The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most people were complaining about dumb shyt that's not even important. If you see what people are hyped about it's the additions added to the gameplay. Trading punches, super finishers, the weapon throwing is actually way sicker when you see it in action.

I'ma have to nitpick this and the first clip is a kendo stick and chair being thrown at each other, and the kendo stick shreds through the chair, while the chair hit is rendered useless and does no damage because one object was thrown 1/10th of a second earlier.

Not impressed with that and can already see that is something that will piss me off when I play, but the trading blows feature posted above is :ahh:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Yee

tVSGkzf.png

No yeet :whoa:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really need to dedicate a year to overhauling universe and aspects of the creative suite. I feel like thats not going to happen as long as it remains a yearly release. At least bring back create a story or something. Create-A-Moveset can stand to be a bit more streamlined so the process isn't a tedious slog. CAW still has attire and parts that date back to at least 2k16 including those ugly ass, jobber, facial templates that need to finally be removed. Higher layer limit.etc

They still underestimate how much these modes mean to players.